AutoRoom EQ on HD-AVA (and HD-AVP)

simondadiamond

AutoRoom EQ on HD-AVA (and HD-AVP)
« on: 20 Sep 2016, 11:33 pm »
Hey,

I am a new proud owner of a Nuprime HD-AVA as of yesterday

I have been having trouble with the AutoRoom EQ function as there really isn't any guide.

I have setup the microphone at listening position (ear level) but when I start the process the left channel just does a clipping sound (half of a second) then goes on to the next available speaker the right speaker. then on to the SUB. then the actual tuning happens and it completely skips the left channel. I have checked to make sure the wires are connected properly ( even tried other cables) .

Has anyone ever experienced this? I skimmed over the various forum posts but could not find anything related.
« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016, 01:44 am by simondadiamond »

John Casler

Re: AutoRoom EQ on HD-AVA (and HD-AVP)
« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2016, 08:53 pm »
Hey,

I am a new proud owner of a Nuprime HD-AVA as of yesterday

I have been having trouble with the AutoRoom EQ function as there really isn't any guide.

I have setup the microphone at listening position (ear level) but when I start the process the left channel just does a clipping sound (half of a second) then goes on to the next available speaker the right speaker. then on to the SUB. then the actual tuning happens and it completely skips the left channel. I have checked to make sure the wires are connected properly ( even tried other cables) .

Has anyone ever experienced this? I skimmed over the various forum posts but could not find anything related.

I have placed many HD AVP's with my clients and not heard of any issues like that.

simondadiamond

Re: AutoRoom EQ on HD-AVA (and HD-AVP)
« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2016, 10:57 pm »
I have placed many HD AVP's with my clients and not heard of any issues like that.

Thanks for the reply, being someone who has setup this device, maybe you could help me out with other possible issues or maybe just limitations of the device? I have posted follow up questions here:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=145709.0