MIT SWAPFEST resumes May 19th 2013

Bostown

• BASS CLUB [Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club]
    • Second Time Sound - Audio Gear Re-Purposed
MIT SWAPFEST resumes May 19th 2013
« on: 11 May 2013, 12:14 pm »
MIT SWAPFEST ( Flea market) is starting up again for the 2013 Season.   it's every third sunday in Cambridge.
  It's always a good time to buy/ sell,  trade and just talk  gear with other vendors and /or antendees.   Lots of vintage gear and electronics , computers , test gear, parts etc.   

April was cancelled due to the unfortunate events related to the Marathon attacks.  -   May 19th will be the first event of the year.  followed by one every month ( third sunday of each month) through October.  I'm not affiliated with the event in any way other than I am an Attendee and on some months one of the many vendors.   It' just  a good way to connect with other Audio Enthusiasts here in New England. -  there are other less "public" gatherings that I attend where a bunch of folks get together to socialize , buy, sell, trade, listen and learn.    I did a speaker re-foaming session, there was a record grading session, A stylus wear check station,   Tube testing set up etc.

Check for the latest announcements by looking up Frankenfest AK  in Google.  ( I'm new here on Audiocircle and I'm 100% sure what links and information I am allowed to post)  Just want to share the info with the rest of the New Englanders who enjoy this hobby.   Hope to see you at MIT, at the Frankenfest,  or any other number of gatherings that are happening in any around New England.   

Jamal Kirk aka Bostown
BASS CLUB (Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club)  - a work in progress.
« Last Edit: 12 May 2013, 11:21 pm by Bostown »

Ericus Rex

Re: MIT SWAPFEST resumes May 19th 2013
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2013, 01:09 am »
Sounds interesting!  Where on MIT's campus is the swapfest?

Bostown

• BASS CLUB [Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club]
    • Second Time Sound - Audio Gear Re-Purposed
Re: MIT SWAPFEST resumes May 19th 2013
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2013, 11:20 pm »
Sounds interesting!  Where on MIT's campus is the swapfest?

its at albany  and main street  cambridge MA.

flyer is here: http://web.mit.edu/w1mx/www/swapfest/swapfest-2013.05.pdf