FS: Modwright Transporter $1200.00

Joey54

FS: Modwright Transporter $1200.00
« on: 29 Aug 2016, 11:03 pm »
Modwright Transporter $1200.00

Transporter Truth Mods- Modified version of Logitech Transporter. Bought from Modwright in 2009. The ModWright version is a substantial upgrade adding an oversized toroidal transformer and a complete re-design of the analog stage using two output tubes. The tube output stage features an internal, tube rectified power supply based on the technology from ModWright preamplifiers. RCA and balanced outputs are now sourced from the new analog stage. The balanced outputs utilize custom wound output transformers from Electroprint. The RCA output connectors are upgraded from stock. See the review on 6Moons here:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/modwright3/transporter.html

I will include the original 5UG4 tube plus a pair of 6CG7's, the BEL GZ34 and the Black Treasure CV181-Z's and the adapters for them. I will also include an Amperex Metal Base GZ34 tube and the Shakti Stone shown in the picture. I have the remote, original box and the manual.

My price is firm and I welcome cash and carry pickup in Easton PA 18042. You can also pay via Credit Card to my dealer in NJ. You can pick up there as well or it can be shipped to you at your expense. I do not have a Paypal account as my account was hacked and closed.Please see my feedback on Audiogon under the same username Joey54 where I have over 20 pages of positive feedback.  Please feel free to call me to discuss at 631-606-2791.