Duratex and MDF

Duratex Support

• Industry Participant
Re: Duratex and MDF
« Reply #20 on: 28 Jan 2021, 07:48 pm »
Good afternoon and sorry for such a late response as I just found this forum. I am very happy to inform all of you that the Duratex sticking issue has been resolved. Along with that the cure time has been reduced to 24-36 hours depending on the temperature and humidity. I hope this information helps with finishing product decisions.Thank you and have a great day!   

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #21 on: 28 Jan 2021, 10:14 pm »
Good afternoon and sorry for such a late response as I just found this forum. I am very happy to inform all of you that the Duratex sticking issue has been resolved. Along with that the cure time has been reduced to 24-36 hours depending on the temperature and humidity. I hope this information helps with finishing product decisions.Thank you and have a great day!

Good to know, thanks and welcome aboard

electronicsfanatic

« Reply #22 on: 29 Jan 2021, 03:49 am »
A sealer coat never hurts.  Also, Lowe’s sells bonds for wood which of coarse is a two part and sets up hard.  Also, Durham’s Rock Hard words well.  I know I did Duarte’s on my first enclosure for my truck no serious prep work and two coats.  Here is a picture.  Hope this helps.