Multi-channel SACD ISO files; how do you play yours?

windhoek

• Live life like you're gonna die, cos you're gonna!
Re: Multi-channel SACD ISO files; how do you play yours?
« Reply #40 on: 4 Apr 2016, 06:56 pm »
Thanks Ted, that's the solution (your solution) I've been using to differentiate between stereo and multichannel versions for the past year or so. What I probably didn't make clear is that although this solution works great for browsing through music with my mouse while my TV is on, it doesn't work when the TV if off because Gizmo doesn't seem to see the 'greater than 2 channels' folder I created within 'Audio.' It's a moot point now anyway because if I select Gaucho via Gizmo for example, the multichannel tracklist appears immediately beneath the stereo tracklist. If you know how to make the 3-channel rule folder appear to Gizmo, that would be great. But regardless, unless I'm ripping or watching media, my mac mini is effectively headless when it comes to listening to music. :)

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #41 on: 4 Apr 2016, 07:05 pm »
It's the same way you import views to JRemote.

Tools -> Options -> Media Network -> Advanced - Customize Views for JRemote, Webgizmo.. -> Add (make sure Audio is highlighted; otherwise your custom view will nest under another one) -> Library Item From Standard View -> your view should be listed here, so pick it

Then restart Gizmo/Jremote and it should show in the menu

windhoek

• Live life like you're gonna die, cos you're gonna!
« Reply #42 on: 4 Apr 2016, 07:26 pm »
Fantastic Ted - it's easy when you know how :D