ModWright FINALLY has updated its website...

modwright

« on: 5 Jul 2003, 04:24 am »
I just  wanted to let everyone know that I have recently posted a number of NEW items on the ModWright site.  My webmaster has been good enough to give me a user-interface, allowing me to update the site on the fly and keep it up to date MUCH better than I have been doing.

I only have the What's New items updated at this time, but will have the products pages up to date within the week.  The items posted at this time at least, will let everyone know what we ARE and ARE NOT working on right now.

Thanks,

Dan W.
President, ModWright LLC

Marbles

« Reply #1 on: 5 Jul 2003, 04:28 am »
Dan,

When you update, a link to your forum here might be nice :wink:

modwright

Link to this forum...
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jul 2003, 04:53 pm »
My webmaster has suggested linking my site directly to this and the Harmonic Dischord forum, or creating a forum for me directly on the website.

How would it be best for members here to know that I have updated the site?

Thanks,

Dan W.

Marbles

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jul 2003, 05:03 pm »
I think a link using this URL would be great.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=14

KevinW

Re: Link to this forum...
« Reply #4 on: 7 Jul 2003, 06:42 pm »
Quote from: modwright
My webmaster has suggested linking my site directly to this and the Harmonic Dischord forum, or creating a forum for me directly on the website.

How would it be best for members here to know that I have updated the site?

I think the best way to let people know you have updated your website is to post here with a link to the updates.  Or you might turn it around, and post a link to the pages describing your new products.  Anyone who browses your forum and see a thread titled "New product offering from Modwright" will definitely want to see a link to the complete information on your own website.

I think the right thing to do is post a link on your website to this forum, so that anyone who finds your website from "other" means will be directed to this awesome forum (and hopefully join).  That's one of the ways manufacturers can give back to AC.  If you decide to roll your own forum, then you'll have to do all the maintenance on it, including dealing with spam or offensive posts.  Here on AC, there's already a trained army of moderators kicking delinquent's asses for you.  How can you top that? :)

modwright

Good Idea!
« Reply #5 on: 8 Jul 2003, 11:00 pm »
Thanks Kevin, that is a good idea and I will do so.

I DO want to give back to this and HD as they are both excellent places to share information.

Dan