Kenwood Stereo Graphic Equalizer GE-1000 (SOLD)

baileyler

Kenwood Stereo Graphic Equalizer GE-1000 (SOLD)
« on: 24 Jul 2014, 12:59 pm »
Kenwood 12-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer GE-1000

(SOLD).  Trade also possible (see below).

Former higher-end stereo graphic equalizer with time delay, spatial enhancement and other functions built in.

I am not the first owner of this piece, and do not know its history.  I have owned it for several years, but have not used it in a while so it is time to go.

Physically the unit is in good shape with no major flaws, and would rate a 6 on the Audiogon grading scale.

As of last use, all functions were operating as they should.  I did recently power the unit up, and all lights are functioning. 

I can provide additional pictures or info on request.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please note that this unit is being sold ‘AS IS’.

I am willing to demo, which I would recommend prior to purchase.

If I ship, it will only be to the USA. Shipping will be via US Postal or FedEx Ground (unless other arrangements are made), and the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges.

Cash is always welcome for a local transaction. Payment can also be via money order/cashier’s check/personal check preferred but, except for US Postal Money Orders, all must clear my bank first.

I also accept Paypal for convenience, but add 3% to use Paypal. IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, HOWEVER, A CONDITION OF YOUR PAYMENT IS THAT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM OR CHARGE BACK (but do retain the right to sue me in court should you so desire).

Trade is also possible.  While my actual needs are very few, feel free to propose something, and I will respond to any serious proposal.  I might, for example, be interested in certain vacuum tubes, or possibly other equipment or cables (like a 10' or longer speaker cables) at the right value, and I have other items I can include if needed.

Please check my feedback on Audiogon and Ebay (ID=baileyler) and buy with confidence.

« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2014, 02:39 pm by baileyler »

baileyler

Re: Kenwood Stereo Graphic Equalizer GE-1000
« Reply #1 on: 13 Aug 2014, 06:07 pm »
Bump.

baileyler

Re: Kenwood Stereo Graphic Equalizer GE-1000
« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2014, 12:03 am »
Bump again.