Has anyone used the Brennan B2 CD/bluetooth player/storage device?

charmerci

I'm not really comfortable with that.

Seriously, don't worry at all about it. Just try it and obviously it'll be in great shape when you ship it back after just trying it. People know that 90% of the time when they buy stuff, they don't take the time to return it. It's not like you can go into a store and try it out. They realize this.

rif

• Not a cowboy
Seriously, don't worry at all about it. Just try it and obviously it'll be in great shape when you ship it back after just trying it. People know that 90% of the time when they buy stuff, they don't take the time to return it. It's not like you can go into a store and try it out. They realize this.

Still not comfortable with it.  It's why I'm hoping someone else can reach out to them to get a definitive answer, I couldn't get one.  Maybe it's the language barrier between American and UK (or North East US vs. Cambridge   :o

djtal

I joined AudioCircle so I could answer your question.  I've been reading their current website and it seems clear to me that the player will receive and play content via Bluetooth, but it does not send to an external device via Bluetooth.

djtal

Update:  I just found a YouTube video by Martin Brennan, wherein he says that you can both send music TO the B2 over Bluetooth and send music FROM the B2 to external Bluetooth speakers.  Straight from the creator's mouth.  Here's the link to the video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2K22ftIFoM