New RM-9 manual

Roger A. Modjeski

New RM-9 manual
« on: 21 Dec 2012, 09:25 pm »
We have assembled a new RM-9 Collectors Edition that covers both the MK I and MK II. There are now 22 pages of text, 4 diagrams and 5 pages of product literature and reviews. Included are service notes, a block diagram of signal flow, a schematic and PC board layout with all the parts values and a schematic showing the modification of the power supply from the MK I to MK II where we add chokes and additional filter caps. These parts are available.

The new manual is $35 plus $10 shipping. Although the shipping may show up higher on the tube store, we will correct it when we charge your card. As always you card is NOT charged automatically but done here at the time of shipment. You can always add things like fuses in the comments section. Fuses are $3 each or 10 for $20. These are high quality fuses and better than Tuning Fuses as they will provide the proper protection.

intermediatic

Re: New RM-9 manual
« Reply #1 on: 29 Apr 2013, 01:40 am »
A quick note to say that I received mine and i'm very satisfied. It's nicely done and has a ton of great information in it. A must.

tubegroove

« Reply #2 on: 29 Apr 2013, 11:40 am »
Btw, does the RM-10 manual also contain similar sort of information? I would consider buying one (since mine got misplaced in trans shipment sometime ago)

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #3 on: 29 Apr 2013, 01:57 pm »
Btw, does the RM-10 manual also contain similar sort of information? I would consider buying one (since mine got misplaced in trans shipment sometime ago)

Well, I haven't seen the RM-9 manual but I've got the RM-10 III monos (a pair) and I just looked at my manual. It evidently is for the 2nd Edition Dec. 1995 (II ?) but there is a a lot of info in it (19 pages).

Gene