LampizatOr announces a new partnership with NativeDSD! (DSD Samples & Discounts)

Gopher

Hello All,

I am excited to announce a new partnership with NativeDSD.com.   As some of you may be aware, NativeDSD is a passion project founded by Jared and Jonas Sacks.  Like LampizatOr they sought to show the music loving world just how special the DSD format can be when done right.

After many a communication back and forth between us and NativeDSD, we've reached a common conclusion...  hearing is believing!

Accordingly we would like to invite our current (and prospective) lampi owners to check out some free samples at Native DSD to show you just what the format is capable of:  https://www.nativedsd.com/information/lampizator 

On that same page, a fun and diverse selection of 8 DSD albums is made available with a 10% discount!

Happy listening all!

Fred A.
LampizatOr North America

« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2015, 07:12 pm by Gopher »

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
I'm so glad we finished this up and am proud to have this partnership solidified.  Thanks to Brian Moura, too, for pushing it.

wisnon

Excellent!

Both great companies.

Gopher

I'm so glad we finished this up and am proud to have this partnership solidified.  Thanks to Brian Moura, too, for pushing it.

Yes, a big thank you to Brian as well.   So glad to get this off the ground.

bmoura

Yes, a big thank you to Brian as well.   So glad to get this off the ground.

Thanks for the kudos.  It seemed to me that a Native DSD + Lampizator partnership was a natural.  Pairing native DSD recordings with the sonics of the Lampizator DACs. 
What could be better? 

And now Lampizator owners will get a great deal on some native DSD files/albums for their Lampizator DACs even more.   Enjoy!  :)