Maker Audio Reference 2a stereo amp (formerly Edge Electronics)

RichardS

375 watts into 8 ohms, laser biased, all updates as of 2016 (except bluetooth). Silver carbon fiber case. I bought the amp used from manufacturer Tom Maker (formerly of Edge) in late 2015 and in 2016 returned to manufacturer and had all current upgrades done and had "put all new internals into it" (except bluetooth). I have email confirmation. Excellent sounding improvement over Edge's previous designs. You can read a review of a lesser (and older) model NL14 Plus at Enjoy the Music here: http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/equipment/0314/maker_audio_nl14_plus_amplifier.htm
I also have a Verastarr Grand Illusion 2 with Furutech FI31G IEC female plug (lists over $2,000) specially made for me by Mike at Verastarr for this amp, which I'll include for an extra $575 (the Furutech connector alone lists for an extra $140). See review here: https://www.dagogo.com/verastarr-grand-illusion-2-interconnects-speaker-wire-and-power-cords-review/ I have the original box, and a power cord provided by Maker.

PLEASE READ: The fine print, unfortunately some folks make this necessary...

• I will consider offers, but please don't waste my time. I price items extremely well and usually below the market. Silly offers will be politely ignored. Please check my perfect 600+ feedback at Audiogon: Richards • All sales are final. This is a used item and is sold as-is with no warranties intended, implied or granted. That said, the unit presently works perfectly, and has done so since receiving the upgraded model from Maker Audio in 2016. • Shipping and insurance costs from Oregon are the responsibility of the buyer and will be the actual amount. Due to size and weight, a pallet is recommended. • Please be sure to NOT send payment, until all shipping and fees have been discussed and agreed upon. I prefer a bank check, but will also consider a personal check and Paypal (you pay the fees) and will ship after funds are fully cleared. Thanks.

neekomax

Price?

RichardS

Sold... list is $25,627.
« Last Edit: 12 Feb 2018, 04:02 pm by RichardS »