Available for expedited delivery

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
Available for expedited delivery
« on: 3 Feb 2015, 04:27 pm »
We currently have a decent number of speakers we've amassed which can be completed and shipped much faster than a standard from-scratch build.  Some are complete, ready to ship ... others are completed/assembled cabinets ready for your choice of veneer or paint.  Either way you save significant time in build completion.  With any of these they can be modified as desired, so please contact me for more information. 

Arcus - we have a few available in varying states of completion, from assembled but raw cabinets to veneered and finished.  We might also have a complete demo pair available in Black Brazilian Rosewood with black painted from baffle.  If you want a high resolution AND high sensitivity speaker than can play anything, and never break up no matter how much power you dump into it, these are the one. 

Aurora - We have one pair that was our first Aurora build, uses an older silk dome tweeter, that is complete (painted in metallic white baffle and metallic black cabinets) and can ship as is with some cosmetic imperfections for a VERY nice price ... or can be refinished in your choice of paint.  We also have a new pair of completed Aurora cabinets and stands that is ready to be painted in the customers choice.  With a new pair there are also some very nice performance upgrades we can offer (Beryllium tweeter and/or AudioTech woofer).  The Aurora has great bass and dynamics, is very insensitive to room boundaries, and throws a wide sweet spot with tone that barely changes as you move around.  They're also very stylish, and are a great wife-friendly design. 

Derecho - The review pair seen here is available - http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/equipment/0215/Vapor_Audio_Derecho_Floorstanding_Loudspeaker_Review.htm  These have some cosmetic imperfections that can either be left and shipped immediately, or can be refinished from the ground up.  Another high sensitivity design with great dynamics, fantastic looking cabinets that are built like a brick ****-house. 

Sundog - There are multiple pair of assembled cabinets ready for your choice of veneer or finish.  These can also be built in your choice of White (Accuton) or Black (AudioTechnology).  The Sundog is a great choice for smaller rooms, and can also work very well against the wall in built-in bookshelves or entertainment centers.  They have very high level of build and component quality, much higher than expected for the cost. 

And last but not least, we have a open slot for a Perfect Storm build!  Soon to be announced, the Perfect Storm is our Flagship design.  It has everything we've learned in nearly 7 years of building incorporated.  They are big speakers and expensive speakers, but there's nothing they won't do as well as anything at any price.  If you're looking for an end-of-the-road speaker that can beat 6 digit speakers at 1/4 the cost, this is it.  Contact us and we'll give all the juicy details. 

MDolphin

Re: Available for expedited delivery
« Reply #1 on: 3 Feb 2015, 07:27 pm »
All Vapor aficionados awaiting juicy details of Perfect Storm build. 

Wow us!!

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2015, 04:08 am »
All Vapor aficionados awaiting juicy details of Perfect Storm build. 

Wow us!!

It will wow!  Details very soon, my 3D guy is working on renders.  And we have cut nearly $4000 of Baltic Ply in the last couple weeks for cabinet parts, assembly has begun, and all the parts are on hand (including some $1200/each custom AudioTech 15" woofers and $800/each custom Accuton C220 midrange).  They'll be right at 5' tall, about 3' deep, and weigh nearly 300 pounds each.  One of the Perfect Storm pre-orders backed out, so his pair is available to someone who wants them quickly.  They'll be finished before Axpona. 

Paret

• Keller, TX
« Reply #3 on: 5 Feb 2015, 07:50 pm »
We currently have a decent number of speakers we've amassed which can be completed and shipped much faster than a standard from-scratch build.  Some are complete, ready to ship ... others are completed/assembled cabinets ready for your choice of veneer or paint.  Either way you save significant time in build completion.  With any of these they can be modified as desired, so please contact me for more information. 

Aurora - We have one pair that was our first Aurora build, uses an older silk dome tweeter, that is complete (painted in metallic white baffle and metallic black cabinets) and can ship as is with some cosmetic imperfections for a VERY nice price ... or can be refinished in your choice of paint.  We also have a new pair of completed Aurora cabinets and stands that is ready to be painted in the customers choice.  With a new pair there are also some very nice performance upgrades we can offer (Beryllium tweeter and/or AudioTech woofer).  The Aurora has great bass and dynamics, is very insensitive to room boundaries, and throws a wide sweet spot with tone that barely changes as you move around.  They're also very stylish, and are a great wife-friendly design.
Hi.
Can you please PM or email me ( ldparet at Verizon dot net ) the price and options on the Auroras available for quick shipment?
Pictures also if available.

Thank you.

Luis D. Paret
Keller, TX

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #4 on: 6 Feb 2015, 04:21 am »
Here are some pictures of the Derecho that are available.  These are a ton of speaker for the money, and available immediately!

Factorz

« Reply #5 on: 6 Feb 2015, 11:49 am »
I heard the Derecho at Axpona when I picked up my Cirrus Blacks and they are a sweet sounding speaker! Someone is going to be really lucky to own these.

Hoosierdaddy

« Reply #6 on: 6 Feb 2015, 04:35 pm »
Wow! These would look/sound great in my new listening room once my new house is finished. Too bad they will be long gone by then!

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #7 on: 9 Feb 2015, 05:40 pm »
Back on the topic of this thread, builds we have on hand that can be delivered quickly. 

Here is the new pair of Aurora, cabinets completed and ready for seal coat/primer/paint (matching stands not pictured, but completed as well).  These can be shipped in 6-8 weeks

And the completed pair of Aurora with the silk dome tweeter, all that's needed to ship these is re-buff the cabinets and give the stands a fresh coat of satin black.  These are available for a very good price.

dex67

« Reply #8 on: 10 Feb 2015, 12:48 am »
Ryan,

Can you please email me the price for those Aurora?

Thanx,
Adrian

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #9 on: 13 Feb 2015, 02:45 am »
The Black and White Aurora's in a Tux are sold

GentleBender

« Reply #10 on: 24 Feb 2015, 08:00 pm »
I just couldn't help myself and had to have the Tux'd out Aurora's. My room is small, but I don't like to sacrifice good low end, so I welcome the Aurora's with open arms. Can't wait to hook them up and drive all creatures from the house playing Metallica "…And Justice for All" remastered 45RPM Vinyl. After the first celebratory album I will run through some Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam. Who knows after that, maybe some Ween or Ben Harper to balance out all the anger…hmmm.  :lol: Love listening to everything again after new equipment is added to dial it all in. :green:

stlrman

« Reply #11 on: 24 Feb 2015, 09:26 pm »
Congrats GB!! :thumb:
Are these going to be your main speakers?
What do you have now?

GentleBender

« Reply #12 on: 24 Feb 2015, 09:36 pm »
Thanks! These will replace my used $125 Polk Monitor 60s. I thought they were worth the money I dropped on them and after placing them with Odyssey Audio's Cyclops SE+ and Suspiro phono stage they actually sound good. Now with the Vapor Auroras I may be able to rest knowing I have reached my budget's full potential. Oh wait I still need a new turntable... :lol:

roscoeiii

« Reply #13 on: 24 Feb 2015, 09:46 pm »
Congrats! Those are GREAT speakers.

dpatters

« Reply #14 on: 25 Feb 2015, 12:59 pm »
GB-Those Auroras are very classy looking in the black and white!!

Looking forward to you impressions.

Don P.

GentleBender

« Reply #15 on: 25 Feb 2015, 03:58 pm »
You know it! I'm dying to get them hooked up after what the Cyclops has done for the current speakers. "I love it when a plan comes together."

GentleBender

« Reply #16 on: 11 Mar 2015, 08:25 pm »
The Auroras are so close to shipping I can smell the paint. Pete and Ryan have gone the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. Patience does not come natural to me, they have kept me in the loop, which helps me greatly. Hope to have some time off to enjoy them shortly after they arrive. I appreciate their patience with me.  :lol:

branislav

« Reply #17 on: 12 Mar 2015, 12:14 am »
I think those Auroras would be Jason Voorhees's choice of speakers  :lol:

GentleBender

« Reply #18 on: 12 Mar 2015, 09:18 am »
That's because they just left prom...

GentleBender

« Reply #19 on: 27 Mar 2015, 01:51 pm »
I love my Auroras and if they are still available, someone would be lucky to save some waiting time by grabbing those Aurora cabinets and picking some lovely woofers and tweeters.  8) They are Jason Voorhees approved for sure.