WTB Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter

billmcc

I'm looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I just bought a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. I would much prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

JRMNorth

Hi,

I have a Supercharged Songcenter with the RAAL tweeter in curly cherry (stained a dark reddish brown) with front ports.  I am asking $1,000 plus shipping. 

It has a small dent on the front below one of the woofers.  See the pictures below (the third one shows the scratch:

Let me know I you have any questions. 

Thanks,

John

billmcc

Hi John,

Thanks for your post. I really would prefer to have a rear ported center as I don't use speaker grilles. The small dent is a concern as well but doesn't look that bad. Let me give it some thought. Thanks again :).

Bill

billmcc

Still on the prowl for Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. Thanks :)!

Bill

Ace Deprave

Still on the prowl for Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. Thanks :)!

Bill

Good luck, Bill!

billmcc

Good luck, Bill!
Thanks, Dave! I hope all is well and that your Dad is enjoying the speakers :).

Bill

Ace Deprave

Thanks, Dave! I hope all is well and that your Dad is enjoying the speakers :).

Bill

He sure is! I finally uploaded some pictures of his completed setup into my gallery, so you can take a look at them in their new home.

-Dave