New Ceiling Bracket for FREE through Monday Dec 2nd

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
New Ceiling Bracket for FREE through Monday Dec 2nd
« on: 29 Nov 2013, 04:56 pm »
Mounting 242 Acoustic Panels, 244 Bass Traps or Monster Bass Traps overhead can be tricky.  We've taken the difficulty out of the equation with our Cloud Mounting Brackets©.  Not only are they easy to use, but at $15.00 per set they're easy on your budget. It's the perfect solution for acoustic panel or bass trap ceiling mounting.

http://gikacoustics.com/product/acoustic-panel-ceiling-cloud-mounting-brackets/

Because everyone deserves a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal, we're offering them FREE with any purchase. Simply add the Cloud Mounting Brackets to your order, use the coupon code GIKBRACKET during checkout and receive one set of Cloud Mounting Brackets for free. Offer ends Monday, December 2 at 11:59pm EST.

Note this is only for the North American site

sidders

Re: New Ceiling Bracket for FREE through Monday Dec 2nd
« Reply #1 on: 14 Dec 2013, 01:44 pm »
will these brackets be on sale in europe at any time?

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 2013, 09:43 pm »
Yes.. We do have a few so send me a email through my website and I can get you some.

Devil Doc

• On the road to Perdition
« Reply #3 on: 14 Dec 2013, 09:59 pm »
I got mine a few days ago. They're pure genius. I'm surprised you engineer types didn't think of this before. :duh:

Doc

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #4 on: 14 Dec 2013, 10:03 pm »
I got mine a few days ago. They're pure genius. I'm surprised you engineer types didn't think of this before. :duh:

Doc

Well thanks Doc. It was one of the simple ah-ha moments that I had about mounting on the ceiling.

sidders

« Reply #5 on: 6 Jan 2014, 10:59 pm »
Just to confirm. Would these brackets be ok to hold 244s up on a plasterboard celing? Is that what you mean by vaulted?

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #6 on: 6 Jan 2014, 11:17 pm »
A vaulted ceiling would be a ceiling with a peak. As far as plaster as long as toggle bolt would go into it then you should be fine. Honestly never tried it with plaster.

sidders

« Reply #7 on: 7 Jan 2014, 12:12 am »
So what type of celing is in the pic Glenn? It wouldn't be a  problem to get the toggle through a plasterboard celing. I was more concerned about the weight of the 244, and if a sheet of plasterboard could cope with it. I'm guessing plasterboard is what you guys call dry wall.

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #8 on: 7 Jan 2014, 12:32 am »
In the picture it is drywall. The 244 weighs only around 15 pounds so it should be fine.