FS: Onix Reference 1's in Rosewood and Atlantis Pro 28" stands in Silver

DogWizard

After the last round of upgrades, I have come to the realization that I simply have too much stuff soooo... I need to sell off the following to make room and to help cover the next round:

One (1) Pair of Onix Reference 1 in Rosewood – these really need no introduction. I have had these for about a year and they are in excellent shape and will ship in the original boxes. Timing is not the best on this sale but as they are just sitting there doing nothing, I will offer the pair shipped in the lower 48 for $475.00.

One Pair of Atlantis Pro 28” Speaker Stands in Silver Finish – Great stands that are mass loadable and as with the Ref 1’s, these are in great shape $100.00 shipped to the lower 48.

I'll do both the stands and the Ref 1's together for only $550.00 shipped - someone has got to need these...

Pics Available:
http://av123forum.com/showthread.php?t=19015

PayPal preferred and as it is a violation of the Paypal service agreement to add additional charges, there will be no extra fees for any of these items. Please feel free to ask any questions and to check my feedback on Ebay (dogwizard01) and the AV123 good traders list. There will be more items on the way so keep your eyes open…

Thanks for looking,
-DogWizard