FS: Wiesner 6SN7 Triode Linestage preamplifier - SOLD! Thank you!!!

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
SOLD! Thanks!

Wiesner 6SN7 triode preamp SOLD - Thanks!

A wonderful sounding all tube pre-amp.

My very good friend John Wiesner (of Loesch & Wiesner fame; see http://www.tempoelectric.com/preamp.htm) is offering a few of his custom, hand made products for sale. Before he posts on Ebay, I suggested that I offer them on the AudioCircle website.

After having numerous hi-end amp/preamp combos in my system, John?s equipment sounded best to me (as well as to my audio club friends ? NY Audio Rave and The Audio Syndrome). Also, I?m very finicky about tube amp-preamp noise. John?s designs & craftsmanship produce zero noise at idle on my 104 dB efficient horn speakers.

The preamp is brand new with several hours of ?break-in? time. All are point to point wiring (no circuit boards) and are the epitome of craftsmanship.

Prices are negotiable with John.

Custom-built 6SN7 Triode Preamp. Three inputs with Input #3 have user adjustable input (gain). Rectifier supplied is a US-made 5Y3G but can also use 5V4 or 5AR4 rectifiers. Supplied 6SN7?s are the renowned, RCA Smoked Glass 6SN7GT. The preamplifier has dual choke power supplies, McIntosh stepped volume pots and Siemens output caps.

$1200 for this custom built preamplifier. What?s great about this linestage is that you can substitute many of the super sounding 6SN7GT?s for your taste. An audiophile tweaker?s delight!

Please contact me if you?re interested and I?ll give you John Wiesner?s contact info. He is a very nice & knowledgeable gentleman.

« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2009, 02:18 am by Triode Pete »

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
Re: FS: Wiesner 6SN7 Triode Linestage preamplifier -- SOLD!!!!
« Reply #2 on: 12 Nov 2009, 02:16 am »
Sold!!! thanks!