Pre RMAF GTG

mgalusha

Pre RMAF GTG
« on: 25 Sep 2011, 10:31 pm »
I'm having a small GTG on Thursday evening for folks coming into Denver for RMAF. If you are coming into town and have interest in an hanging out, meeting other folks and some relaxed listening send me a PM. I know that very few folks will be in town on Thursday before the show but if you are and have some free time and transportation let me know.

I don't have a ton of room but given the number of folks who will be in town early, there is probably enough space. ;) I'm about 25 miles SE of the show site, about a 40-45 minute drive and there is no public transportation out here, so having a rental car or other transport is a requirement.

Mike

PeteG

Re: Pre RMAF GTG
« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2011, 12:03 am »
I might be able to come down and give your new TT a listen, first I have to get the day off :whip:.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2011, 03:03 am »
I can probably make it.

mgalusha

« Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2011, 02:10 pm »
Pete & Tyson,

At the moment I'l leaving it open for any out of town folks who are coming in and want to visit. Assuming I don't get a ton of people (likely) you're of course welcome. I'll let you know as the date gets closer. Have to plan for eats and drinks. :)

Mike

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2011, 02:20 pm »
Might tag along with Scott as long as the room is ready to go...

Bryan

Scott F.

« Reply #5 on: 26 Sep 2011, 02:27 pm »
I'm in  :thumb:

Hey Mike, you better hide that 45 RPM Billy Holiday. It might show up missing  :lol:

Might tag along with Scott as long as the room is ready to go...

Bryan

mgalusha

« Reply #6 on: 26 Sep 2011, 02:46 pm »
I'm in

Hey Mike, you better hide that 45 RPM Billy Holiday. It might show up missing  :lol:

Hopefully Bryan will have the room ready enough that you can drag him along with you.

You should hear the 45 rpm of Hugh Masekela "Hope". Oh yeah... :)

Mike

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #7 on: 26 Sep 2011, 04:44 pm »
Wish I was comng out, because I would definitely be there.

Take some pics and let us know how smoking good Mike has the system sounding these days.

Enjoy.

George

mgalusha

« Reply #8 on: 10 Oct 2011, 12:56 am »
Last call, anyone coming in for RMAF on Thursday who is interested let me know.

One interesting note I have received two pair of the new Kaplan GS Mk II interconnects. These are making their official debut at RMAF but Paul was kind enough to let me have some to evaluate. The short version is that these have elicited some very positive changes in my system, enough that I had to call Paul and let him know they were not coming back.

Mike