With a heavy heart I bare the news that we have lost an industry leader

usp1

Very saddened to hear this.

rpf

Sorry to hear this. It is sad with all Gary went through.

As others have said Danny, you were a friend without peer to him, and hopefully that will provide some comfort in times to come.

Condolences to all.

Vedder323

• vinyl reviews and more, check out Newrecordday.com
    • New Record Day
God bless you Gary, your work here is done.

Hang in there Danny, he was lucky to have such a kind hearted friend such as yourself to see him through his last days.

Skiman

Saddened to hear this. I have one of his battery preamps, and every time I listen to it, I'll think of him and his creative genius.

PMAT

Gut wrenching news. The Big Blue amps will always be in my mind. Sorry Danny.

Rocket_Ronny

• Your Room Is Everything - Use It Well.
    • ScriptureSongs.com

Gary sounds like a great guy to be around. He can now rest in peace from the troubles of the world.

Rocket_Ronny

virtue

• Industry Participant
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Gary was a true artist, craftsman, father, and friend.  He had such a wonderful smile and was always dreaming of ways to create beauty.  He beat the odds so many times.  Is there anyone else on the planet who lived 20 years with a piece of denim wrapped around his heart?

Of course, I cannot forgive him for paying his own medical bills under the worst possible circumstances.

Danny,

We all thank you for stepping up in the most graceful and selfless way to help Gary in his many most serious times of need.  You were his most loving and supportive family and God's hand.

Seth

steve f

Sorry to hear such sad news. My condolences.

steve

texasphile

Rest In Peace Gary.  I will miss your laugh and your smile.  My prayers go out to his family and to the Richies during this time.  Every time I listen to music through your pre-amp I'll remember you!
Chris

Folsom

I knew what I was about to read... Sorry to hear it.

Cheeseboy

Every time I turn on my stereo I'll think of him and miss him. I never met him but we spoke on the phone several times and online. He's making great gear in heaven for all souls to enjoy.

cleestedwood

Danny, Gary was blessed to have you as a friend. Now he's in God's hand. Gary, Rest in Peace .

Guy 13

RIP Gary.

Zero

I never had the pleasure of meeting Gary, but it's clear that he had a very positive impact on many peoples lives.  RIP Gary.  Thanks for sharing your passions with us. 

Wayner

Met him several years ago at RMAF. May he RIP.

Wayner

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
A very tragic loss. So sorry to hear this. RIP Gary. Thanks for letting us know, Danny.

Best,
Anand.

celebrat

Sorry to hear about this. My condolences for their loss to all who knew Gary

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
Deepest sympathies to both you and his family.  I did not know Gary, but have been reading about how you had been helping him get back on his feet.  A heartwarming story of human kindness, you were a true friend Danny.

Ron

I'm so sorry to hear about Gary. Even though I never had the pleasure of meeting him, apparently he was a great guy from what others have said. Gary was very blessed to have a true friend like you Danny who stuck by him to the end. My condolences to you, your family, and Gary's family.

JohnR

Sorry to hear that Danny. That's pretty tough.