Grado SR-325 Prestige Series Headphones - $175

davisoly

Grado SR-325 Prestige Series Headphones - $175
« on: 13 Oct 2015, 10:48 pm »
For this money, you'll never experience a closer, airier sound from acoustic recordings. The original cost was $295. I love to listen to the sudden release of energy when a guitar string is released from the pick.The whack of a kick drum and pluck of a standup bass string sounds incredible too, you'll hear every cymbal sizzle and decay and fretboard whine as a bottle neck slides to and fro.

If you are looking for the mega bass, "punch-your-lights-out" experience, you won’t find it here. But you will definitely enjoy more of a "reference" experience. The midrange is very special and you will hear it all even at lower volumes.

Build-wise, the cable is nice and heavy, so I'm never afraid of breaking any of the cable’s eight conductor wires. Some time ago I owned the Grado 60s or 80s and the ear pieces were plastic-like. These are turned from metal, probably aluminum (they are so light).

I am selling these because my son gave me his top of the line Sennheisers. I hope I don’t soon miss these Grados. They really are special.

I'll pay shipping and PayPal fees to CONUS

« Last Edit: 18 Oct 2015, 03:45 am by davisoly »