We're back from 2015 Capital Audio Fest!

Jonathon Janusz

Re: We're back from 2015 Capital Audio Fest!
« Reply #20 on: 12 Sep 2015, 04:06 am »
Vinnie,

It was great meeting you and your lady at this show.  I learned a lot about what you do, the personal attention to and uncompromising focus on quality at every step in each unit you build speaks volumes and underscores just how much value you pack in to LIO.  I will have to make more time to visit next time I get a chance at one of these shows. . .

. . . which leads me to say that you are making it VERY difficult not to get to NY.  If the room gets dialed in close to what I got to hear, you will have one of the systems to beat for sure, and I'm excited that more people will get the same chance I was lucky to have to be completely blown away by what you've got going on.  I've been trying hard not to look for cheap flights to NY. . .  :tempted:

I read Stereophile a few days after the show, and read the thread folks here are discussing about the recent reviews.  Purely academic "concerns" aside, I heard it myself, and LIO is the real deal.  Value for the dollar goes without saying, and it can hang comfortably in the cost-no-object crowd as well.

Cheers, Vinnie, and I'll give you one more for good measure!  :thumb:

. . . (and make sure you pack along a digital cable for NY :green:). . .

Vinnie R.

Re: We're back from 2015 Capital Audio Fest!
« Reply #21 on: 14 Sep 2015, 07:35 pm »
Hi Jonathon,

Thank you for your post and report from CAF (both LIO with Harbeth, and Volti).  We'll be there next year if the show is going to happen!

If the room gets dialed in close to what I got to hear, you will have one of the systems to beat for sure, and I'm excited that more people will get the same chance I was lucky to have to be completely blown away by what you've got going on.

Greg (Volti), Pete (Triode Wire Labs) and I are going to make it happen - the last show of 2015 will hopefully be our best!

Thanks again,

Vinnie