Sonore Rendu-Black Face

rancew

Sonore Rendu-Black Face
« on: 19 Mar 2014, 08:06 pm »
I have a nearly new Sonore Rendu network audio player with a black face in perfect condition for sale.  This is the Standard version with SPDIF/BNC output (not the higher priced version with HDMI i2s output).

I purchased this unit new direct from Sonore earlier this year.  It's been feeding a Berkeley Alpha DAC and is a huge improvement over my dedicated Mac mini/Amarra computer setup, not to mention a simpler approach.  If you have your music on a NAS and are currently using a computer for playback you will be surprised how much better a dedicated ethernet streamer sounds.

The Rendu supports DSD to 24/196 PCM and gapless playback (flawlessly!).  Control is though iOS device (iphone or iPad) using player app such as PlugPlay.

Link to the Rendu website: http://www.sonore.us/index7.html

The only reason I'm selling is that I decided to bite the bullet and step up to a Lumin streamer, which is roughly five times the cost of the Rendu.

Don't have a lot of posts here on Audiocircle, but am a long time Audiogon member with numerous sales and perfect feedback under username rancew.

Price new: $1400
Asking Price: $1200 - includes shipping to CUSA and PayPal fees.
Zip: 42103

Payment through PayPal (no fee at asking price) and shipping via UPS Ground.

Thanks for looking!

rancew

Re: Sonore Rendu-Black Face
« Reply #1 on: 25 Apr 2014, 02:14 pm »
Sold.