FS: HiFiMan 650 Digital Audio Player $275 Shipped & PPed

who?me?

I'm selling my HM-650 DAP which takes SD cards - up to 256 GBs of music, and plays 24/192 & DSD

This is a great music player with dual Wolfson DACS - one for each channel (right/left)
and got me going up the ladder of HiFiMan products.

This 650 comes with a Classic 2 amp card, the most recent version of the HiFiMan "stock card".The Classic 2 is a respectable amplifier card in its own right, and I have other amplifier cards available for sale in the "Amplifier" classifieds section (The MiniBox amp card).

I bought this DAP from first owner. We have both used the unit as a stepping stone to higher -end HiFiMan products.

This is a great music player with hi/low gain and a "vintage" sound mode that rolls off the higher digital frequencies while retaining great SQ. Has Balanced mode for balanced cans. In great shape, no drops or dents/scratches

As you can see in pics, I have the box and papers, adapters/cables, etc all in great shape

PM me with any questions- but no trades, sorry.
I'll package it nicely for shipping. I will charge the battery before I mail it so that you can at least give it a listen for a good couple of hours as soon as you receive it.
Thanks--
$275
**I will pay the shipping and PP fees if you live in the Continental US and you buy at my asking price.

« Last Edit: 16 Feb 2016, 03:05 am by who?me? »

mca

Re: FS: HiFiMan 650 Digital Audio Player
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2016, 05:08 pm »
No price listed!