DAVID BERNING ZH 270 amp for sale "SOLD"

Markwatkiss

DAVID BERNING ZH 270 amp for sale "SOLD"
« on: 21 Apr 2015, 09:30 pm »
For your consideration I have available a late edition David Berning ZH 270 amp.This is a pristine example of a world class OTL amp.Rated at 70 wpc with the flexibility of feedback control to allow switching of the output impedence and speaker damping to precisely match your electronics and  tailor your sound stage.
Tube complement includes a quad of power tubes and a sextet of input tubes,auto bias negates the need for manual calibration.Features include dual inputs,volume control to provide direct connection to your source,internal surge suppressor,four stage line filter and a fully regulated resonant switching power supply.Tubes have an average lifespan of 20,000 hours and the current complement has been bench tested with favorable results.

Impeccable condition,used in a dedicated music room and with only with the highest grade of ancillary equipment.Covered when not in use.
Sonically the Berning captures the expressiveness and artfulness of the music which is as good as any description of the term musicality.Gives a sense of "they are here" as opposed to "you are there"
Offered at a very attractive price of $3695 including shipping in Conus and Canada.The amp will be professionally packaged and will come complete with pc and manual.Payment options are certified bank draft,bank wire transfer,personal check, or US Post MO.
I would invite you to check my audiogon feedback under my name.
« Last Edit: 24 Apr 2015, 10:36 am by Markwatkiss »