Alchemy2 DDL (D2L) 2-Source Digital Delay Line Unit (SOLD)

baileyler

Alchemy2 DDL (D2L) 2-Source Digital Delay Line Unit (Lip Sync Correction)

SOLD

This piece of equipment corrects lip sync error between sources and displays.

Specifications are as follows:

Signal Format: S/Pdif
Signal Type: PCM, Dolby™ Digital, DTS™
Frequency Response: No effect on incoming signal
Signal To Noise Ratio: No effect on incoming signal
THD: No effect on incoming signal
Delay Range: up to 1.4 Seconds @ 44.1KHz, proportionally less as S-R
increases.
Connectors: (1) RCA input, (1) Optical input, (1) RCA output, (1) Optical output,
(1) 2.5mm DC power jack, (1) 3.5mm mini-jack RS232 port

MSRP is $399.

I am not the first owner of this piece, and do not know its history; however, I have owned it for a while and just recently removed it from service.

Physically the unit is in good shape with no major flaws, and would rate an 8 on the Audiogon grading scale.

The unit comes with the original remote control (batteries removed) and a power supply (although I do not believe it is the original since it is much heavier than spec).  I do not have the manual, but the functions are very straightforward and further information is available on the Alchemy2 website.

As of last use, all functions were operating as they should.  I did plug it in, and everything lit up as it should plus the remote properly controlled all functions.

I can provide additional pictures or info on request.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please note that this unit is being sold ‘AS IS’.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail (unless other arrangements are made), and the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges.  Package weight will be 3 lbs.

Cash is always welcome for a local transaction. Payment can also be via money order/cashier’s check/personal check preferred but, except for US Postal Money Orders, all must clear my bank first.

I also accept Paypal for convenience, but add 3% (USA) or 4% (outside of USA) to use Paypal. IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, HOWEVER, A CONDITION OF YOUR PAYMENT IS THAT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM OR CHARGE BACK (but do retain the right to sue me in court should you so desire).

Please check my feedback on Audiogon and Ebay (ID=baileyler) and buy with confidence.

« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2015, 04:25 pm by baileyler »

baileyler

Bump.

Open to potential trades for select vacuum tubes.

Particularly looking for 7408, 5992, 5Y3GB (Euro GB only), L63/CV1067 (G or GT type), KT90, 6060 and ECC801s, but may also have interest in other things.

baileyler

Bump and price drop to $129 (plus shipping and Paypal).

baileyler

Been a while, so I will bump it again and drop price final time to $99 (plus shipping and Paypal).

Tassie Devil

Did you sell this?

If not I will buy it from you.

Please reply via my email:  j_coulsonATbigpond.com

TIA

John