JT Dynamic Power Antek Linear Supply

50jess

JT Dynamic Power Antek Linear Supply
« on: 17 Sep 2011, 02:11 pm »
Would an upgrade from the 30v/130w Power Supply to the JT Dynamic Power Antek Linear Supply be a significant upgrade?  Does anyone has a comparative experience on using both power supplies?   

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
Re: JT Dynamic Power Antek Linear Supply
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2011, 11:03 pm »
Would an upgrade from the 30v/130w Power Supply to the JT Dynamic Power Antek Linear Supply be a significant upgrade?  Does anyone has a comparative experience on using both power supplies?

Jess
Your outside the USA right?
Depending on where you are I've had a few supplies come back from 220v users for noise but only 2 out of the 15+ I've sold outside the USA.

My supply will give you more drive and better bass capabilities.
A few customers have told me the whole sound signature changed for the better. Like cables and all other upgrades your experience will be system and room dependant.

50jess

« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2011, 11:27 pm »
Yes Jason, I'm from the Philippines.
I wonder if anyone here has the JT Dynamic Power so I can check out.  Virtue owners here I think get their stocks from Poon (Singapore).

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2011, 11:33 pm »
Yes Jason, I'm from the Philippines.
I wonder if anyone here has the JT Dynamic Power so I can check out.  Virtue owners here I think get their stocks from Poon (Singapore).

You are correct Poon is our dealer up there. Discuss it with him and let him know to contact me and we'll discuss it.