FS: Triode Wire Labs "Split Power" USB Cable(Sold)

HanaEyes

For sale is my TWL dual headed usb cable, purchased 2 months ago. Will only ship to registered Paypal users. Item is in mint condition.

My asking price is sold inclusive of shipping fee (I'm shipping from Singapore by registered Airmail). For priority international speed post (1-3 days), additional fees will incur. Retails for $399.

To quote from part time audiophile
Scot: Cable doubters needn’t apply, but for the rest of you, I have a secret. I know this guy that makes super-high-end cables at a fraction of the price of what others might. And the best thing? They really are fantastic bang for the buck. Open, fluid, and organic — that is, they make my system sound broken in, as if all my electronics just went on an extended diet pulled together by Thug Kitchen, and now, they’re ready to just casually kick ass all over yesterday and tomorrow. Been a fan of Triode Pete’s power cables for years, but his “American” speaker cables and “Spirit” interconnects are just the berries. Best kept secret in that lineup is that forthcoming dual-headed USB cable, though. It’s killer.

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2016/12/24/best-of-2016-and-product-of-the-year/

« Last Edit: 8 Jan 2017, 09:00 am by HanaEyes »

HanaEyes

Re: FS: Triode Wire Labs "Split Power" USB Cable (1.5m)
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jan 2017, 12:25 pm »
up