Congratulations, Dave!

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
Congratulations, Dave!
« on: 10 Jan 2012, 01:52 am »
Congratulations for having the "Best Sound" for individual products at RMAF, noted in the Feb '12 issue of The Absolute Sound!

Steven Stone noted that your UberBUSS, BatteryBUSS, ABB-2 / Mr. T diffusers & treatments as well as your power cables had the "Best Sound".

I don't know about your power cables having the best sound (LOL, buddy!), but your other products are sure worthy of this distinction!

Congratulations, my friend!

All the best,
Pete

HAL

• Industry Contributor
Re: Congratulations, Dave!
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2012, 02:16 am »
Congratulations Dave on a fine sounding setup at RMAF!   :thumb:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2012, 03:31 am »
Wow!!!  I guess I'll have to go out and buy a copy tomorrow to see what Steven had to say.  I had no clue that this was coming.

Who knew?  Certainly not me.   :o

Dave

dmccombs

« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2012, 03:55 am »
Congratulations for having the "Best Sound" for individual products at RMAF, noted in the Feb '12 issue of The Absolute Sound!

Steven Stone noted that your UberBUSS, BatteryBUSS, ABB-2 / Mr. T diffusers & treatments as well as your power cables had the "Best Sound".

I don't know about your power cables having the best sound (LOL, buddy!), but your other products are sure worthy of this distinction!

Congratulations, my friend!

All the best,
Pete

Pete,

Dave's power cables rock.  His latest ones that I am using on my amps are incredible.   :thumb:

They are neutral, allow the bass to come through strong and tight, and they image incredibly well.

Dave,

Congratulations on the well deserved recognition.

Darrell
Mach2 Music

TrungT

« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2012, 04:02 am »
Congratulations  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

About time  :wink:

jimdgoulding

« Reply #5 on: 10 Jan 2012, 04:08 am »
Congrats, Dave,  What issue, fellas?

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #6 on: 10 Jan 2012, 04:30 am »
Very impressive, but not surprising.  That RMAF room was clearly a combination of inspiration and perspiration... and the result was stunning sound. 

Scott

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
« Reply #7 on: 10 Jan 2012, 05:32 pm »
Recognition well deserved. I use Dave's cables, Battery Buss and Uber Buss at home as well. I have also been playing with Dave's diffusers at home too. They really allow me to make easy changes to the sound stage size and depth with minor placement changes. Highly recommended.  :thumb:

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #8 on: 10 Jan 2012, 10:55 pm »
Pete,

Dave's power cables rock.  His latest ones that I am using on my amps are incredible.   :thumb:

They are neutral, allow the bass to come through strong and tight, and they image incredibly well.

Darrell
Mach2 Music

Hey Darrell,
My power cable comments to Dave were "Tongue in Cheek", hence the "LOL - Laugh Out Loud"  :icon_lol: acronym. I'm a competitor of Dave's as well as a customer (super UberBUSS plus...), proponent of his audio goodies, and first / foremost & most importantly, a friend. I value his friendship & camaraderie in this crazy audio world...  :thumb:

All the best,
Pete
TriodeWireLabs.com

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #9 on: 10 Jan 2012, 11:30 pm »
Hey Darrell,
My power cable comments to Dave were "Tongue in Cheek", hence the "LOL - Laugh Out Loud"  :icon_lol: acronym. I'm a competitor of Dave's as well as a customer (super UberBUSS plus...), proponent of his audio goodies, and first / foremost & most importantly, a friend. I value his friendship & camaraderie in this crazy audio world...  :thumb:

All the best,
Pete
TriodeWireLabs.com
Pete, thanks for the kudos!!!  You know how much I value you and your products.  Thanks for your support through the December to be Remebered, too!   :thumb:  All is well on that front, too.  We are truly Blessed, my friend.  It is great world that we revolve in, eh?

Dave

dmccombs

« Reply #10 on: 11 Jan 2012, 12:58 am »
Hey Darrell,

All the best,
Pete
TriodeWireLabs.com

It's all good Pete...  Some folks don't know about his new power cables, so it seemed like a good time to tell people how good they are.

Customer, competitor, proponent, and friend.  Isn't audio great that we can be all these things.?    :green:

Darrell
Mach2 Music

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #11 on: 11 Jan 2012, 01:50 am »
And THAT, guys is why I love this place.  It isn't a competition, it is a quest.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: 

Thanks, all.

Dave

rogerdn

« Reply #12 on: 11 Jan 2012, 02:49 am »
Me too Dave, saw it in Feb TAS today, congrats, could not attend but I have enough of your stuff to say it is well deserved. 

Guys, Dave's Mongo power cord has taken my Classe' Dac to a new level, you all need at least one of them.

Roger

jn316

« Reply #13 on: 11 Jan 2012, 11:07 pm »
Congrats, Dave!

Got my DAC delivered today safe and sound...hope to hook her up tomorrow.

Gary  :thumb:

How many yards did Tebow throw for Sunday?  :scratch:   :notworthy:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #14 on: 12 Jan 2012, 02:58 am »
Congrats, Dave!

Got my DAC delivered today safe and sound...hope to hook her up tomorrow.

Gary  :thumb:

How many yards did Tebow throw for Sunday?  :scratch:   :notworthy:
316 yards for an average of 31.6 yards per pass.  Oh, yeah, the game had a market share of 31.6, too.  Do you think He has a sense of humor?   :lol:

Dave

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #15 on: 12 Jan 2012, 03:30 am »
31.6 yards per completion:thumb:

The market share piece is just amazing. The game coming up should set a record, too.

Other than that; Congrat's, Dave!!!

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #16 on: 12 Jan 2012, 04:16 pm »
31.6 yards per completion:thumb:

The market share piece is just amazing. The game coming up should set a record, too.

Other than that; Congrat's, Dave!!!
Whoops, my bad.  When I think 'pass' I think completed pass.

The Pats are gonna be tough... er... TOUGH!

I can't wait.

I have to admit that my money is on the Saints to win the whole thing.  Brees is simply amazing and they seem to be peaking at the right time.  The playoff games have been really good so far.  Great year for football. :thumb:

Dave                               

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #17 on: 12 Jan 2012, 04:20 pm »
Me too Dave, saw it in Feb TAS today, congrats, could not attend but I have enough of your stuff to say it is well deserved. 

Guys, Dave's Mongo power cord has taken my Classe' Dac to a new level, you all need at least one of them.

Roger
Thanks, Roger.  It was all a result of a BUNCH of people working together to a common goal - great sound.

Mongo kind of shoots the whole small wire gauge for low current devices in the foot, huh?  :icon_surprised: It takes a Tranquility SE to a another level, too.

Enjoy,

Dave

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #18 on: 12 Jan 2012, 04:50 pm »
  Hey Dave. When your good your good. Kudos to Dave and Danny for the sound achieved.
  As one who provides home demo of Daves and Petes products in the NY area I'm biased of course. However that bias is due to the perfoprmance of such not hype.
 We are proud to be part of the common goal. Great sound.

charles
SMA