New Review of Elyse DAC - Hifi Wigwam!

modwright

New Review of Elyse DAC - Hifi Wigwam!
« on: 29 Oct 2014, 10:57 pm »
Here is a new online review of the Elyse DAC from across the pond, at the UK's Hifi Wigwam.  Great group of guys run this site.  I have the pleasure of their company in Munich during 'meat and beer' nights.

Thanks to Hifi Wigwam and reviewer Mark Browell!

www.hifiwigwam.com/modwright-elyse-dac/

Dan Wright
President, ModWright Instruments Inc.
« Last Edit: 7 Dec 2016, 07:59 pm by modwright »

Phil A

Re: New Review of Elyse DAC - Hifi Wigwam!
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2014, 12:30 am »
Congrats on another great product!

modwright

« Reply #2 on: 30 Oct 2014, 01:04 am »
Thanks Phil!  I really appreciate that!

Dan

talk2me

« Reply #3 on: 3 Nov 2014, 06:27 pm »
" Compared to budget DACs that give the impression of being hyper-detailed but grow annoyingly tiresome, the Elyse midrange was akin to refreshing walk in an Alpine meadow compared to a battling through bitter February gale in"

Love this quote.I still have a SS amp, I have gone back to tubes in my pre and source. And I have been a very proud ModWright owner for nearly a year now. And I sold Burmester 069 and GNSC Wadia S7i to experience Dan's understanding of great sound.

modwright

« Reply #4 on: 9 Nov 2014, 01:19 am »
Thank you for that.  Our Reference gear is not inexpensive, but I am confident that it betters offerings from other manufacturers at MUCH HIGHER prices.  I want that ALL of our products represent exceptional performance AND value.

I appreciate your support.

Sincerely,

Dan W

talk2me

« Reply #5 on: 11 Apr 2015, 07:00 pm »
My Elyse DAC just keeps getting better and better as it breaks in. As an example, the parting of female lips and breaths before the song begins on certain cd tracks, are goose bump, epic moments.