Euclid Records Annual $5 Jazz LP Sale

Scott F.

« on: 9 Mar 2004, 07:19 pm »
Hi Guys,

Don't know if you are on Euclid Records email list but they are having their annual $5 Jazz LP sale. If you are a Jazz fan, this is the sale for you. Looks to be 500-600 titles to choose from. Should be something in their for everyone.

http://www.euclidrecords.com

This list isn't on their website but I'd be happy to send you an email copy if you are interested in the selections.

Also, if you weren't aware, The International Assosiation of Jazz Record Collectors annual convention will be here in St Louis. Here's the adcopy;

JAZZ COLLECTORS TAKE NOTE- The International Assosiation of Jazz Record Collectors annual convention will be held here in our hometown of St. Louis, MO, June 16-19. The last two days will be open to the public and will feature a Jazz and Blues only record and CD convention. We already have obligations from some of the best record dealers in the U.S. the convention will also feature live music, Jazz films as well as guest speakers. We'll be supplying more information as it develops but this will be an event NOT to miss! For more information about the IAJRC as well as membership info, check the website at
http://www.geocities.com/iajrc/

sturgus

« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2004, 02:57 am »
Hey Scott forward me a copy of the list. If I am up to it I will try to make it to Keb Mo Wed.  We will have to put something together for next month. Maybe we can get Mike D to host if his amps are back.
Sturgus

Scott F.

« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2004, 03:46 am »
Check your email :)

If you decide to go to KebMo, give me a buzz on my cell and we can meet up in the lobby.

bmed

« Reply #3 on: 14 Mar 2004, 07:41 pm »
Hi Scott,

Is the sale still going on?  Do you mind sending me a list?  Hopefully there are a few left.

Thanks,

Brad

Scott F.

« Reply #4 on: 14 Mar 2004, 10:05 pm »
Hi Brad,

Check your email :mrgreen: