Friday Gathering at Steves

Scott F.

« on: 3 Mar 2004, 12:58 pm »
Hi Guys,

I was curious as to who is bringing what to Steves.

Steve, is there anything you (or anybody else) wants me to bring? Gear, beer, vinyl,  munchies?

Oh, did you guys see that I ammended the Concert Calendar?

steve k

Friday
« Reply #1 on: 3 Mar 2004, 02:21 pm »
Hi all,
So far I've heard from about 7 people who I either know are coming or who have asked for directions. I have a variety of imported beers and soda. Sturgus is bringing some munchies. You're all welcome to bring whatever food or drink you prefer. As far as gear goes, I believe Vanu is bringing a SS amp, Willie is bringing a DIY project. I think everyone needs to bring some of their favorite music-digital or analog. I hope to have my Expressimo Heavyweight by Friday to test on some good vinyl. It is on the way from Sal. There is one guy who may come later--5-ish. If anyone else is coming that I haven't heard from, let me know if you need directions. Send me an email or PM. Looking forward to it!
steve k

Scott F.

« Reply #2 on: 3 Mar 2004, 04:03 pm »
Hi Steve,

Want me to bring a phono stage or two? Those are easy to drag along.
I'll bring some nice juicey vinyl too.

I'll just be doing the afternoon thing. Friday is our anniversary so I'll have to get back at a reasonable time.

steve k

Sounds great Scott!
« Reply #3 on: 3 Mar 2004, 04:26 pm »
Yeah, I'd love to hear that Jazz Shop again. Maybe this time you'll forget you brought it and leave it for a few years! :) We welcome all juicy vinyl too.
steve