My ever changing gear and I have just joined Audiocircle.

ardexx

A short introduction from the Netherlands. My name is Armand and the purchase of a Week Tempered Lab Amadeus II turntable was the direct reason to join. Although I love my audio hobby I sometimes wish that I would be perfectly ‘zen’ with my gear. I will not happen I think although I keep telling myself I am getting closer every time.

Currently have a CODA Technologies CSiB amplifier, Falcon LS3/5a’s loudspeakers (which will get company by a pair of Odeon Audio Orfeon speakers). As a course I use an old Philips CD160 player, a portable Meridian DAC hooked up to a Laptop. My main source will be a Well Tempered Lab Amadeus Mk. II turntable which will be mated with a ZYX 4D and/or SoundSmith Boheme.
Photo amplifier is a F117 Nighthawk by Ray Samuels, I love this thing!

Hope the WTL it’s me with both feet in the ground again. away from the rat race of high-mass and high-money tables.

Been busy with audio for over 35 years now. When I was young my father brought home huge amounts of audio equipment from his work at an electronics company. Some gear I had bought, some came my way automatically for testing purposes. The problem with reviewing audio equipment is that you take the good things for granted, and focus on mostly minor issues...

Oh well :-)

Ciao,
Armand

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
Re: My ever changing gear and I have just joined Audiocircle.
« Reply #1 on: 3 Dec 2017, 02:44 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle, Armand . :beer:

JakeJ

« Reply #2 on: 3 Dec 2017, 03:15 pm »
Hello and welcome to AC, Armand!  Enjoy your journey.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #3 on: 3 Dec 2017, 03:48 pm »
"Ever changing gear". Love it! And many here can relate to that (just not me....... :green:)

Welcome to AC!   :banana piano:

JakeJ

« Reply #4 on: 3 Dec 2017, 04:41 pm »
Oh yeah, card carrying member, got the bumper sticker and the t-shirt. :lol:

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #5 on: 3 Dec 2017, 05:53 pm »
Weelcome aboard Armand :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #6 on: 3 Dec 2017, 07:30 pm »
Welcome!