How you choose your components ? Write an article to get a discount or free gift

Wind Chaser

They are Spatial M3 Turbo S, which are open baffle speakers with a high sensitivity rating. I don't need all that power on tap as tubes work as well on these speakers but those 15" dual drivers on each speaker does require a good "grip" to get them to sing, which the STA-9 monoblocks do just fine with. Tubes do bring out the 3D aspect of the music a small amount better but, for the price, the STA-9s are easily a match in tonality and dynamics.

Oh, that's good to know, especially with M3ts. I have a single STA-9 en route, but I'm not sure if I should graduate to two 9's or a single 10? 

kaka89

I'm very new to this hobby, and when I was first started I was actually trying to decide between sound bar and stereo speakers. I didn't know the sound quality difference was so huge.

Soon I realize I need a two channel setup that allows me to stream music from Spotify. However I found it very difficult to find a good Hi-Fi system that supports Spotify natively. So I purchased a Teac integrated amp with AirPlay capability with KEF Q300.

I have been researching stereo knowledge since then. I have read almost all the thread in this forum. And one most important finding is that I actually don't need Spotify and AirPlay support built in, these features can be provided by Raspberry Pi and Volumio. What I really need is a good USB DAC. This finding opened a whole lot more new options to me.

9 months later I upgraded my speaker to a floor stand Focal Aria 926, and I need a new amp to power these speakers. I choose NuPrime STA-9 and DAC-9.

This setup works as expected so far. I also use Toslink for TV.

rustydoglim

Hey, just a quick comment to note that I didn't forget about the reward. It has been super busy in the past 2 months preparing for the "new" nuprime: new website, custom audio, new products etc. 

rustydoglim

I have transferred one post to the new website:
http://www.nuprimeaudio.com/customers-blog/
These posts are also attached to the related product pages. Really appreciate those of you who spent time to provide these content.

After I copy the content to the website, I will start to contact you about the gift.  Won't take long now.

« Last Edit: 5 Oct 2017, 08:02 pm by rustydoglim »

rustydoglim

take a look at the nicely layout customer's post here
http://www.nuprimeaudio.com/customers-blog/
I will be messaging each of you for your shipping info for free gift or discount credit.

rustydoglim

I took this topic out of sticky mode so others can see new posts clearly. We are looking for your experience with wireless audio with Nuprime products, also later CDP-9 and amps. 
You get to select from a list of gifts if your article is selected and posted on the website (you're welcome if you want to have your name and city mentioned in your post):
choice of gifts are: Encore mDSD, WR-100D, uDSD, or 10% to 15% (bigger discount for in-depth article) coupon for next purchase.
Please include a photo of your setup in your post.

You can write in your native language.

RafaPolit

• www.rafaelpolit.com
Jason,

Posts look nice in the new page! I think its a great approach to have regular users comment on their experiences.

Congrats to everyone who got showcased.  Best regards,
Rafa.

RafaPolit

• www.rafaelpolit.com
My gift uDSD came today in the mail! Thanks Jason for taking good care of customers.

I'll post on the main thread my findings and questions, but wanted to say thanks for this.   Nice addition to my audio family!

Best regards,
Rafa.

SFDude

Thanks Jason and NuPrime! Received my gift (uDSD) and haven't had a chance to listen to it long (just a couple of minutes to see if it worked with my MBP). Will post findings of the uDSD as I pair it with my newly received Sennheiser HD6XX headphones (I loved the HD650s when I had them a while back before they broke).

Thank you again and grateful for NuPrime gear I have on this US Thanksgiving holiday!

-dave