If you ever wanted a deal on LS-6 or LS-9 kits now is your chance.

Just received my LS-9s from Hugh Yesterday. They have been plying almost non stop as I am anxious to break them in. I have Bill Bakers external crossovers for these as well. 2 years ago, I bought a pair of LS-6s from Hugh. Each pair run off a 600W/channel amp. I use a 2ohm taps for the 6s and 4 ohm taps for the 9s.

So far I would give the fit and finish a A+ for both pairs of speakers. The sound is fantastic. I have JL Gothams so I have the Belle Extremes turned down for bass.

I am not in an ideal room at the moment due to a remodel project but wow they sound great. Of course the better the recording, the better the sound. Pink Floyd's wish you were here was if I was in the recording studio with the band. With eyes closed, you can visualize where everyone is as they lay down the music.

As soon as I am off probationary status, I will post a picture.

Thanks Hugh!

toddbagwell

Cool news.

If you reply to this post by telling us what color they are, you'll be one post closer to picture posting status!

Todd

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
Let me help you out 2112. :)

toddbagwell

Very nice. I think i'll describe that setup as manly!

Todd

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
Hugh -

Would you adopt me? :P

I have the loan of another members LS6s while he finishes off his basement, and they are amazing. I can only wonder what LS9s are like.

sandbagger

I can only wonder what LS9s are like.
The same Just MORE  :lol: