HT3i speaker kit Sale $499.99 until Dec 5

RAW

HT3i speaker kit Sale $499.99 until Dec 5
« on: 11 Nov 2008, 05:33 pm »
HT3i speaker kit Sale $499.99 regular $599.99 until Dec 5 with delivery in time for christmas

Read our review on stereomojo.com

The HT3i is our 3 way tower design, using only a small 7" (width) X 11" (depth) foot print these speakers require only a small area yet produce a very large sound stage.
With our new crossover designed by Danny Richie
Crossover info: The tweeter uses a 3rd order crossover blended to a Mid range 1st order crossed over at 2500Hz with a 2nd order network on the woofer.
Compact plus dynamic ,yet not over shadowed for it size the HT3 finished in our
Slim looking ,style with shocking mids,highs lows tuned to 29hz...
HT3i Speaker kit includes
:: 2- SDX 7 woofer XBL^2 drivers (modified cone treatment)
:: 2- 4.5" mid range XBL^2 drivers(modified cone treatment)
:: 2- RA104.5 ribbon tweeters
:: Mundorf (Solen) capacitor stack on the large midrange capacitors
:: Air core inductors
:: Metal Oxide resistors
:: Terminal cups
:: Assembled 2" flared ports
:: Teflon silver wire
:: Screws
:: Damping material
:: Standard speaker spikes
:: 2-CNC pre machined baffles included
:: Cardas Lead Free Silver Solder
:: Cabinet construction plans,CD containing complete contruction photos of the       cabinets along with the crossover layout plans
:: Build your own cabinets
:: Recommended cabinet dimensions:
   Ported
  cabinet tuned to 29hz   40" X 7" X 11"
:: Sensitivity 85 db (1watt)
:: Impedance: 8 ohms

Customer comments:

"The speakers look and sound amazing.  As soon as I hooked the pair up in my room the same huge grin came across my face as when I first listened to HT3s at your house.  I'm amazed by the imaging and volume capabilities of these little speakers.  I've never taken much note to the imaging capabilities of speakers until now.  Its amazing to be able to close my eyes and hear the location of instruments instead of the location of the speakers.  The clarity is astounding, I've started hearing new sounds and depth in songs I've been listening to for years.  The low-end response is amazing from the small towers, much appreciated by bass loving college students.  The lows are loud yet tight.  My sub-woofer is now collecting dust in the corner.

Building these with my dad was a fun project with a rewarding outcome.  He and I still need to finish up his pair when our schedules align again.  I'll send off some pics when I get them loaded onto my computer.

Thanks for the great speaker kit.  I'm a huge fan.
-Josh M"

"I discovered that these little babies would play LOUD! The Midrange is covered on the HT3 by a CSS XBL2 4.5” Mid-woofer.  I would say the midrange on this speaker is very good and creates a tonality that is ideal for instrumental fare such as Jesse Cook’s disc “Gravity.”  His guitar sounded rich and full throughout, no doubt due to the integration of all 3 drivers, but the midrange carries the load on this type of music and it was really incredible.  Full, round tones to the notes, terrific detail in slaps against the body of the guitar, and an air around instruments that was repeated track after track.Okay, the bass.  What do I say here?  A little 6.8” side-firing woofer and a tuned rear port that reach down this low is almost like an illusion of sorts.  The low end of the HT3 is full and fast, and when Al tells you it reaches down into the 27Hz range, he ain’t just blowin’ smoke up your skirt, mister." Stereomojo review

Link for HT3i special
http://www.rawacoustics.ca/item__HT3i_3way_Tower_kit_,769.html
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2008, 07:23 pm by RAW »