Bringing new life to damaged tube amplifiers

Niteshade

• Tubes: Audio's glow plug. Get turbocharged!
    • Niteshade Audio
Bringing new life to damaged tube amplifiers
« on: 9 Oct 2008, 11:07 am »
We have a line of amplifiers called The Classic Series that's made using iron from amplifiers typically 40 to 60 years old. Everything else is new- meaning capacitors, resistors, switches and other things. The circuits used to incorporate the iron are fashioned to bring out the best in them. There is hardly ever a time when the same amplifier is built twice.

Here's something you may not have thought of: Do you have a damaged tube amplifier? Maybe it's not running properly, been in storage for a while, has a bad transformer... Don't throw it away. It's worth money under this program. I can make a new amplifier from your amp's good transformers. If an output transformer is damaged, it can be matched with a new one. Replacing power transformers is not an issue either. If the amp has printed circuits in it- that won't matter. The transformers are still usable.

I don't know of a better, more economical way to get another tube amplifier added to your collection. Who wouldn't want to save an average of $200.00 or more off the price of a new amp? The higher quality your iron is, the bigger the savings. Just ask for a quote. I'll be happy to provide one in this thread or by email.

FYI: That small photo you see on the upper left-hand side of the page is an example of a Classic Series amplifier.