Meridian 568.2MM Surround Processor with MSR+ remote.

karmanfamily

• Restricted
Up for sale is a Meridian 568.2 MM Surround Processor with MSR+ remote.

Model:
 Meridian 568.2 MM

Condition:
7/10
The front is nice, but has some lettering rubbed off. The top of the rear edge has some small marks. The left top edge has a small mark. The top glass, on the 4 corners, has a mark under the glass. I am not sure what it is exactly, or if that it is normal.

Functionality:
It came from a working system and I was only able to test it on the digital inputs and stereo (L/R) outputs myself.

Repair History:
It was sent back to Meridian in 2012, because it was 'blowing fuses'. They repaired the issue (the person that sold it to me doesn't remember what they exactly repaired) and did a full check up.
It has worked flawless since then.

Included are:
Original Packaging (item will ship double boxed)
MSR+ remote (the battery clip broke on one side, it still holds the battery cover in place, but a little piece of tape might be good to really secure it)
Copy of Manual.
Power Cable.

No. of Owners:

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Specifications:
2x Analogue Inputs
1x Stereo 24-bit Delta-Sigma ADC
4x Coaxial Digital Inputs
1x Toslink Optical Input
4x Stereo 24-bit Delta-Sigma DAC
8x Unbalanced outputs for center, sub, rears, mains and sides or subs
3x Balanced outputs for main channels
4x Coaxial Digital Outputs
1x Digital Bypass
1x Composite Video loop
1x S-Video loop
2x Meridian Comms
9-pin D connector for RS232 PC Setup and control
MHR Smart Link Digital In
24bit/96kHz up-sampling on all channels
Dimensions: 12.7”x3.5”x13.1” (WxHxD)

Review:
Audio Video Revolution: “For multi-channel music and movies, the 568.2 performed phenomenally well. It supplied enormous detail and musicality. When auditioning standard CDs, The 568.2 compared favorably to the absolute best two-channel preamps available today – cost no object. I found the audio performance of the 568.2 to be one of its strongest advantages.”

MSRP $6,995, I am asking $599.99

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is calculated exact by USPS or FedEx.
International Shipping is calculated exact by USPS.
Shipping weight is 22lb and measures 20x20x12

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Wells Fargo SurePay, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.