" SOLD "PS Audio Delta 250 Monoblocks Sequentially-numbered Amps "SOLD"

Sandrock

• *My Sound Space*

The only thing constant in life is change, right?
So its with very much regret and sadness that I must now sell these extremely wonderful sounding Mono Blocks. They are in “Mint” condition as you can see in the pictures. Not a scratch anywhere on them.  I have always treated them with love and respect. 
I am the original owner and they have always been in a non smoking, pet and child-free home. 
They come with all the original packaging and boxing.
They are “Sequentially-Numbered” and personally voiced by PS Audio’s Bob Odell under my guidance.
These amps utterly “sing and dance” and yet sound so natural, open and musical and they do not exert any strain in anyway. The power is breathtaking and the detail, transparency and warmth without any harshness, puts one right there. They both run within one degree of each other and soon as they warm, the music just begins to pour right out of them.  There is no fatigue from listening to them what-so-ever.
Someone will be very lucky to have these amps in their collection.
This is a VERY rare and unique opportunity to capture the sonic magic that PS Audio is so very famous for.
I have never seen these units advertised as they are keepers for sure.

So you are thinking why am I selling them, right?
Especially after I have extolled all of their sonic virtues?
Well I have recently moved to the SF Bay Area and at the same time I have greatly downsized.
As my listening space is much more condensed now, these amps must go to a new home, I am sad to say!
Its not because of the sound but only the room size that necessitates the sale, pure and simple.
I will miss them very much but who ever purchases them will I know, enjoy them as much as I have over the years.
Check out the picture!
I hope you can understand that I do not fully describe all the sonic achievements in the fantastic sound quality of these amps.
Please feel free to contact me should you want to find out more about them or to discuss how these fantastic amps can be yours.
I am always open to reasonable offers etc.
The retail was $5,000.00 for the pair, however I have just now reduced the price of the pair to   $1250.00 for the set to help with a quick sale.

« Last Edit: 8 Apr 2018, 05:36 pm by Sandrock »

Sandrock

• *My Sound Space*
Re: PS Audio Delta 250 Monoblocks Sequentially-numbered Amps
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jan 2018, 06:34 pm »
BUMP

Sandrock

• *My Sound Space*
Just want to let everyone know that I have to day drastically dropped the price on the Amps down to $1250.00 for the pair.
Its a steal of a deal.
I need to move them from my storage facility and into someone else's home.
Lets talk......