Roger Rabbit on LD

bob82274

Roger Rabbit on LD
« on: 23 Feb 2003, 07:58 pm »
Bubba (and any other LD guys) do you have the pre-VHS version of Roger Rabbit?  My understanding is that that is the only version that is the original theatrical cut out there.  Even the new Vista Series DVD is going to be edited.  Could you shed some light on what the difference is between the two versions?

bubba966

Roger Rabbit on LD
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2003, 09:38 pm »
This should answer all of your Roger Rabbit LD questions...

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~leopold/Ld/Discs/WhoFramedRogerRabbit.html

bob82274

Roger Rabbit on LD
« Reply #2 on: 23 Feb 2003, 11:33 pm »
Why do movie production companies do this?  I don't like Special Editions of movies where they go back years later to be more PC.  The only movie where I truely liked the SE was LOTR but as that has been planned I can accept it (that and it makes for an even better movie).

Anyway I'm still going to be buying Roger Rabbit when it comes out.  I waited until the Vista Series came out to pick it up.

Woodsea

Roger Rabbit on LD
« Reply #3 on: 24 Feb 2003, 12:19 am »
Damn, I want the x-rated version of roger rabbit, with of course the option to make it more palatible for my youngin's.
Alrighty since I do not have this option.  My next project after the belated speaker cable is a HTPC, which I think will be easier.  So where can I get a copy to imprint onto one of the HTPC's HD's?