Help deciding between the Decware SE84C+, Napa Acoustic NA-208A, Dayen Ampino.

HiFi Buck

Hello. I am pretty new here and am looking at building a very nice two channel audio set up on a budget. I know I am going to use a very high sensitivity speaker to mate with the integrated amplifier I decide on. The speaker will be either a Tekton Lore or an offering from Omega. So 94-98db sensitivity. I have narrowed it down to 3 different integrated amps. All 3 are a little different. Obviously most of you are familiar with the Decware amp, but the other two are not as talked about. The Napa is a hybrid tube/solid state amp and the Dayen is strictly solid state but heard that it sounds so good that it has the sound of a tube amp. I need an integrated amplifier that can play all music very well as I do not listen to just one genre of music. Thanks for the help.

Freo-1

You may also wish to consider this as well:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=108242.0

I think the TBI has been very favorably compared to the Dayen. 

doorman

FWIW, (and it may be well be a factor) Decware's offerings, besides being excellent, come with a life-time guarantee.
Enjoy the search!
don

DavidS

I have both the Decware amp (mine is a ZS) and a Dayens Menuetto.  Like both but Decware just too underpowered to run my speakers - either Audio Note HE's or Frugelhorns.  I love the Menuetto - sometimes these middle range high efficiency speakers like a bit more power.  I am head over the moon in love with a Sam Kim rebuilt Heathkit el84 amp with my Frugelhorns so for now both amps are on the sidelines watching.