FS: JPS Labs SuperConductorV RCA analog interconnects 1.5M length - as new -$499

hometheaterdoc

• Industry Participant
I found one more set of JPS Labs cables I'd like to sell. These are the SuperConductor V RCA analog interconnect cables in a 1.5 meter length.
I don't have the original plastic "box" these came in to read the factory terminated length they were. I looked for the box as I'm usually pretty darn good about keeping those things around for resale purposes. If I find it, I will include with the sale or at a later date down the road. But for now, consider these not to include the factory packaging. They will be shipped in standard plastic pouch and will be very well packaged for shipment.

These are in immaculate, as new condition. They look brand new with no wear on them at all.

MSRP is $999.00 for a 1.5 meter terminated length pair. Sale price $499.00. I will include fully insured shipping and pay all paypal/credit card fees at that price.

Sound wise, these might actually be my favorite JPS cables... They have all the wonderful ethereal qualities, lack of ringing, bass slam, resolution and detail of the upper end SuperConductor 3 and Aluminata series with the more excited drive and punch of the lower end series. Plus they are extremely flexible and compact, making wiring your components a snap without issue. As much as I love the upper end stuff, they aren't as flexible or as light in weight as these cables. Highly, highly recommended!

Please send a PM through here to discuss or ask any questions. You can also email directly to sales at nightanddayaudio dot com or call us directly at 919 six three two 2569 (sorry for the spelled out info. Trying to avoid the spam bots if possible). Please be aware that these cables are concurrently listed on all the various classified sites to increase exposure. If these sell via one of those other sites, we reserve the right to cancel this listing immediately.

Payment options for USA residents include paypal, credit card direct (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover), USPS Money Order, personal check (but must fully clear... so expect weeks of delay to make sure... only offered as last resort for folks that have no other option). Please be aware that your paypal account *must* be verified and your address sent with the payment note *must* be confirmed in order to comply with the seller protection policies on paypal. If you send payment without these criteria being handled, we will reject the payment and/or immediately issue a refund until you can fix your account to have it verified and the address confirmed. You are welcome to re-issue payment or we can agree to not proceed forward with a purchase. Our sincerest apologies but this policy is non-negotiable. As long as it comes through with full seller protection, we're great. Otherwise, we can't proceed forward. We're very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Shipping in the USA will be via Fedex from here in Durham, NC. Full insurance for the purchase price of the cables is required and signature requirement will be enforced given the value of the cables and the requirements of Paypal seller protection rules and requirements of our credit card processing merchant.

For international customers, please contact us us to discuss. The only method of payment accepted on foreign transactions is direct bank to bank transfer. We've had too many issues with paypal on international transactions and there is no other secure method of payment other than direct bank transfer that we've found that works on international transactions and provides some fraud protections. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience. But the bad apples over the years have ruined it for all the honest folks.

Again, please send us a note if you have any questions at all. Thanks!