Klipsch Cornwall III for Sale (Pair)

Blueone302

Klipsch Cornwall III for Sale (Pair)
« on: 25 Oct 2016, 07:13 pm »
For Sale:

One pair of Klipsch Heritage series Cornwall III speakers in excellent condition. Asking $1,900.00 or Best Offer.  Will work out shipping with buyer.  I'm in zip code 28054.

These speakers sound excellent. This is the black ash finish. The only noticeable blemish is a cosmetic bruise on the top front corners of one speaker's mdf where UPS slid them out of the truck. I am the second owner. The first owner never got them run in before he gave up. Wife factor and size were an apparent issue. He had about 100 hours on them before setting them aside and then selling. I've put approximately 500 hours on them. So they are just getting run in. Selling because my home comes with the work and the listening room layout just does not work for these speakers. (No adequate corners) Please note, these are large speakers. Check out the website @ http://www.klipsch.com/products/cornwall-iii-floorstanding-speaker They are super efficient at 102db which means you can run them with smaller SET Tube amps. I've ran them with as little as 5 WPC and 25 WPC Tube gear, and also a 600WPC Class D Amp. These are audiophile grade speakers and sell new for $4,400. (Pair) You won't find a pair of B stock anywhere near the same asking price.

cnguyen

Re: Klipsch Cornwall III for Sale (Pair)
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2018, 01:16 am »
Hi,
Are they available? Will you ship them to Colorado?
Thanks
Charles

Shakeydeal

Re: Klipsch Cornwall III for Sale (Pair)
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jan 2018, 01:39 pm »
(No adequate corners)

I have owned Cornwalls and Cornscalas. A corner is NOT what they need. The best sound is out into the room away from corners and room boundaries.

I say this only to help with your sale by not discouraging potential buyers who don't want to put speakers in corners either. Not necessary or recommended for Cornwalls (contrary to popular belief)

Shakey