Time for the sale of all sales. The deal of all deals!

yamaha626

Re: Time for the sale of all sales. The deal of all deals!
« Reply #20 on: 6 Jan 2011, 01:18 pm »
$48 in shipping.

OK, how do I order ?

yamaha626

« Reply #21 on: 6 Jan 2011, 01:19 pm »
Alright, lets try this again.

Danny, How do I order ?

sl_1800

« Reply #22 on: 6 Jan 2011, 02:23 pm »
The easiest way to order is to just give him a call.  Or if you live close enough just show up at his door, either way has worked for me.

Danny Richie

« Reply #23 on: 6 Jan 2011, 03:01 pm »
GR Research: 940-592-3400

jr1414

« Reply #24 on: 6 Jan 2011, 03:03 pm »
Danny, quick ?.  The units without grills, do they have the posts on the speakers, or no?  Others may be interested in knowing also.  If they don't have the posts on the speakers, I might consider a pair of X-stats. Just have to figure out where to put them...

Danny Richie

« Reply #25 on: 6 Jan 2011, 03:07 pm »
Danny, quick ?.  The units without grills, do they have the posts on the speakers, or no?  Others may be interested in knowing also.  If they don't have the posts on the speakers, I might consider a pair of X-stats. Just have to figure out where to put them...

Are you talking about the studs that hold the grills on? I have noticed that some have them in there and some do not. Some have little holes there where they would normally screw in.

jr1414

« Reply #26 on: 6 Jan 2011, 04:16 pm »
That's exactly what I was talking about.  I'm going to give you a call in a little bit.

Danny Richie

« Reply #27 on: 6 Jan 2011, 04:26 pm »
I have one pair of the X-Omni in high gloss (according to the labels on the ends of the boxes). Gone

You can see the reflection of my shoe in this one.

I have plenty in the standard satin finish. I still have a lot of these

In the shade...

« Last Edit: 28 Jan 2011, 05:26 pm by Danny »

yamaha626

« Reply #28 on: 6 Jan 2011, 04:36 pm »
Unless already claimed, I'll take the x-omni's in high gloss. I will call later this afternoon.

Danny Richie

« Reply #29 on: 6 Jan 2011, 04:41 pm »
Here are a couple of pics of the X-Statik's in gloss Black.

These speakers are being sold way too cheap. These are way too good and too nice looking to be $599 a pair.

These are sold out.
« Last Edit: 8 Jan 2011, 11:22 pm by Danny »

Danny Richie

« Reply #30 on: 6 Jan 2011, 04:43 pm »
Unless already claimed, I'll take the x-omni's in high gloss. I will call later this afternoon.

E-mail me all of your contact and shipping info asking for this pair again. Then call later this afternoon with your CC info.

Thanks,

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #31 on: 6 Jan 2011, 04:45 pm »
You're absolutely right, Danny.  These deals are too good to pass up.

It looks like the V1s will have to wait. :wink:

Rocket

« Reply #32 on: 8 Jan 2011, 10:24 am »
Hi Danny,

I'm currently corresponding with you by email.  I am the customer from Perth Western Australia and requesting advice regarding shipping costs.

I'm hoping to have a reasonable match regarding veneer with my nuforce s9 speakers:

Not the best photograph but just wondering which voce-x veneer you think might match.

Regards

Rod

Rocket

« Reply #33 on: 8 Jan 2011, 11:23 am »
Hi Danny,

Is this the veneer?  I copied the picture from an old av123 thread.

Regards

Rod

Danny Richie

« Reply #34 on: 8 Jan 2011, 03:29 pm »
I'm currently corresponding with you by email.  I am the customer from Perth Western Australia and requesting advice regarding shipping costs.

I'm hoping to have a reasonable match regarding veneer with my nuforce s9 speakers:

It's going to be Monday before I can get you a shipping quote.

I have an X-Voce in Cherry Moho Diamond that might actually be pretty close. I'll try to get some pics of that one as soon as I can.

skeeter99

« Reply #35 on: 8 Jan 2011, 06:03 pm »
Hi Danny,

Is this the veneer?  I copied the picture from an old av123 thread.

Regards

Rod

Ahh I remember that pic! Beautiful example of the Moho veneer and the X-SLS is one of my all time favorites. They just did so much so well :) Well done Danny!!

Rocket

« Reply #36 on: 9 Jan 2011, 12:37 am »
Hi Danny,

Yes no problem regarding the quote for shipping and if it is under $400US I will order the centre channel from you.  I was just trying to ascertain the colours of the veneers.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Rod

sl_1800

« Reply #37 on: 9 Jan 2011, 02:05 am »
A buddy of mine bought a pair of X-Statik's and a X-Voice in satin black this evening.  These speakers are such a bargain, it makes me want some but I don't have any where to use them.  :duh:   I'll just keep holding for a pair of Super V's.   :)

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #38 on: 9 Jan 2011, 02:24 am »
A buddy of mine bought a pair of X-Statik's and a X-Voice in satin black this evening.  These speakers are such a bargain, it makes me want some but I don't have any where to use them.  :duh:   I'll just keep holding for a pair of Super V's.   :)
I know exactly what you mean.  I don't need a pair of X-Statiks as they won't replace my LS9s, but they are really amazing speakers. I heard the prototype at Danny's a couple of years ago and was floored at the quality/price ratio.  When Danny bought these out from AV123, I picked up the guts to build a pair one day.
Scott

skeeter99

« Reply #39 on: 10 Jan 2011, 04:06 am »
Just a little tip for those of you picking up any of these speakers, TAKE OFF THE METAL GRILLS, both front and rear!!

I've never ran the front grill on my X-Voce as I don't like the look but always had the rear one on. I took it off this weekend and couldn't be happier about my free "tweak" :) It is definitely clearer sounding with less "ring" to it. The grill must have vibrated or something (even though it was firmly screwed down) as there is an audible difference with it off. It looks a bit odd, but I'm getting used to it :) Plus, if you have a Ninja crossover, it'll get shown off even more so.

I remember reading a review on the X-Statik's and X-Voce and the reviewer did the same thing and really thought it made a big difference in the sound. I just wanted to pass on my 2 cents and let you know that it works in the "real" world too  :lol:

Scott