Stan Warren, Superphon, Supermods, how to contact? hear from lately?

grizztone

• Hello...hello...hello...is there anybody in there?
Greetings,
New to Audiocircle. While cruising site ran into several other folks with similar problems with gear sent to Stan Warren for repair/mods and never having gear and or communications attempting settlement returned. Will not go into great detail but my $$$ loss in neighborhood of $900-1200. Would really love to chat with Stan directly as before this had great talks and have enjoyed his gear & mods GREATLY! After being upset...mostly just wondered what happened. Of course would love to resolve situation. I Let go of it as live goes on and this deal is over 6 yrs. old but when seeing others posting same decided to put this out there just to get feedback and Stan...if you read this...let's talk. My job (at your suggestion)was to convert your SP400 200 watt amp which needed repair to digital and I purchased $350 digital processor board which went with unit to be converted/repaired. (just to refresh your memory). Anyway that's basically it and if this post needs to be in another Circle let me know.
Thanks

Imperial

• Love keeps us in the air, when we ought to fall.
The first thing that springs to mind is that you could try to contact via PS Audio (there is no affiliation there...).
The things is, people tend to keep track of old friends you know, SW used to be a part of PS Audio.
It's my best guess really.
They might (PM and SW) have meet up lately, at a show maybe, and talked or something, and know a bit about eachother.
Who knows..  :scratch:

Imperial

BrassEar

This is the last contact info I have for Stan.

STAN E WARREN     
2375 21ST AVE   
EUGENE, OR  97405
 (541) 344-3696

JDUBS

Good luck getting your money back!  He still owe's me a modded Aiwa XC-37M from ~7 years ago.

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
This is the last contact info I have for Stan.

STAN E WARREN     
2375 21ST AVE   
EUGENE, OR  97405
 (541) 344-3696

I second this. That is the last contact info I have as well. The last time I contacted him was to have a Pioneer DV-525 modified (which I still own). He did a great job, but this was back in 2000-2001. I thought his customer service was excellent.

Have you tried to contact him through the new Superphon number: 541-688-9723.

Perhaps Greg Straley of Reality cables at www.realitycables.com, has more info, since Stan uses Greg's wiring in his current buffered preamp. Reality cables phone number is: 847-702-2620.

Best,
Anand.