I.S.C.T – I’m looking for some advice / help in my research on a NEW project!

UpperCut

• UpperCut - Audio
I.S.C.T – I’m looking for some advice / help in my research on a NEW project!

Presently I’m researching for one of my new projects which I want to build in month to come, but I have a few small problems of finding correct answers!

The projects scenario is as follow:

To fit two Peerless drivers (Brand new yet out of production as far I know - No. 831858 - 8” woofer, type description 220 SWR 39 – 115 PPX AL - DVC 8 Ohm + 8 Ohm, about each 112 Watt RMS (200 Watt IEC), Excursion 14 mm, Fs 22.0, QTC 0.23, ) both into ONE (1) Enclosure which would be to my first round of calculation a net volume of 34.8 liter (1.23 cubic Foot). Factory specs are indicating 15 to 20 Liter when used as single units.

I have been able to find a few things in my research on the Internet & in all of my books collected over the years but I wanted to get more info if possible & what peoples thoughts on this as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rgs UpperCut

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
You should use the max litrage possible,
it will delivery more bass as you know.
Connect them in parallel to more gain.

UpperCut

• UpperCut - Audio
Hi there,

YES thank you!
I'm at 35.8 Liter presently & having two more slices (I.S.C.T) of each 1.45 Liter will gets it on to 37.7 or even four slices on to 40.6 Liter that should do the trick, and YES I was planning to use the two identical DVC driver as a paralleled unit for each channel which then would come to (SPL / + 12 dB/2.83V/1m).

rgs UpperCut