FS: Purity Audio Design Harmony Tube Buffer $800

arthurs

FS: Purity Audio Design Harmony Tube Buffer $800
« on: 4 Jul 2015, 03:13 am »
The Harmony is a transformer coupled fully balanced 6922 based line buffer with only 1db of gain. its main purpose is to be inserted between a high quality source/DAC and preamp or power amplifier. It is absolutely ideal for use to add a touch of tonal color when using solid state components to create ideal impedance output to drive the amplifier. In my case it was inserted between my EMM Labs DAC-2X and my Dartzeel Integrated amp and was just the ticket sonically.

The Harmony is a no-compromise product that is worthy of any level of system quality. If you run a DAC directly into you amps and want a transparent stepped volume control with a touch of tubes this is the unit to get. Unit is DEAD QUIET because it essentially has no gain. Has 1 set of XLR and 1 set of RCA inputs and outputs. This unit in great condition with only normal aging and swirls in acrylic that are very hard to catch on camera.  Comes with very low hours stock tubes as I swapped out for NOS 7308's.  I'm open to selling the NOS tubes if buyer is interested.

Steal it for $800 and buyer picks up paypal and shipping from 76179

jwh99

Re: FS: Purity Audio Design Harmony Tube Buffer $800
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2015, 12:55 am »
Hi,

I'm thinking about trying one of these. A couple questions:

First, do you still have it?

& second.. you mentioned it has an attenuator which I couldn't see? is there a remote?

Thx.

Best,

john

mooncrikit

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2015, 05:03 pm »
Is this item still available?

mooncrikit

« Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2015, 05:53 pm »
what is the MSRP on this piece?

mooncrikit

« Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2015, 10:28 pm »
I have decided to pull the trigger on this piece...consider it sold. Please contact for payment...Thanx, Jeff

arthurs

« Reply #5 on: 16 Sep 2015, 11:49 pm »
Sent you mail Jeff. Thanks, Art

mooncrikit

« Reply #6 on: 17 Sep 2015, 02:12 am »
cannot find your email to me. Please resend to PJB1233@MSN.COM or call me at 305 776 3308, thanx, Jeff