For Sale Salk Audio- Bud Fried towers - Statement Xover upgrades $1250 OBO

Audiophile58

I am selling my highly modified Salk-Bud Fried Towers These are highly modified with a Exceptional Crossover

The Speakers were $3,000 when new ,Crossover   crossover upgrade over $1000 They Loudspeakers now have exceptional image depth and detail. 1 and a half years old.
Please email me if you would like pictures of speakers and crossovers,Thank you.
The the parts quality in this Loudspeaker far exceed any even at  double the cost .This Crossover has Copper Jantzen inductors ,I HAVE LOWERED MY ASKING PRICE.
worlds best Path Audio resistors,  VH audio OIMP Oil capacitors Bypassed with Jupiter Copper foil  capacitors,for Bass The Mundorf Supreme capacitor. all matched per both speakers
to under 2% total variances for both speakers combines you can Clearly hear the timing accuracy .These Loudspeakers are highly musical,
with excellent imaging and depth .

The drivers are matched pair Of the 7 inch Peerless Nomex drivers and the Excellent Hiquphon Tweeter that is matched to within 1/2 db.
This is a Rear ported Transmission line Loudspeaker . I have to sell these to make way for my new much bigger speakers in my new room.
I live in Massachusetts near Ct boarder,  Local pickup  Make a offer IN cherry finish Very good conditon.with outriggers and boxes
 i am trying to get pictures currently just the xover . Come over and have a listen $1250 OBO .I have several speaker I need to sell No reasonable offer refused .p.s  You Will not be dissapointed that I can assure you.
I recently had knee surgery and cannot pickup speakers You are welcome to have a listen In Worcester Ma. Thank you.

Please  note this review sample is no where near as good as my modified version.

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/bud-fried-tower-loudspeaker/

« Last Edit: 5 Feb 2017, 04:25 am by Audiophile58 »

Moveover33

Hi. I'm interested in these and in what else v you have for sale. Im a little confused about the new crossovers: Who did it and why?I'm not too far away in old lyme, ct.
Thanks
Terry
Law227@aol.com