NHT XD System for Sale XDS and XDA only $2750 Price DROP!!

rean1matore

I"ve dropped the price from 3300 to 2750!. Cheapest you will find for a virtually new system:

I have a like new condition XDA and XDS system for sale. It truly is an amazing system. I just went a different route with mine(fullrange speakers) which is why i'm selling. You can integrate your existing sub with this one with no problems. I bought this system the day before last thanksgiving and only used it for 2 weeks at which point I purchased asome full range speakers and a tact millenium.

If i had the space I would keep them for a second system.

Comes with Boxes. I seem to have misplaced the manual but pdf is avail on line and the setup is as easy as it gets.

Local pickup preferred but I will ship. lots of feedback on ebay under the same name as my login here.

you can email me directly at sy5ad (at) yahoo(dot)com. I"m located in San francisco and will deliver up to 75 miles if needed at an additional cost of $50.

This price is under dealer pricing and you wont' find a newer system at this price anywhere. the speakers are not even broken in.

Go here for pics:
http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/classifieds-home-theater-pro-audio/3440-nht-xd-system-sale-xds-xda-only-2750-a.html#post25220