**SOLD**

Flac2Dac

**SOLD**
« on: 28 Sep 2016, 05:42 pm »
**SOLD**

« Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016, 03:56 pm by Flac2Dac »

audiojem

Re: IC: Bryston 4B3 (Cube) Black - As New!
« Reply #1 on: 28 Sep 2016, 08:39 pm »
PM Sent

Flac2Dac

Re: FS: Bryston 4B3 (Cube) Black - As New!
« Reply #2 on: 3 Oct 2016, 02:00 pm »
REDUCED  :thumb:

vkohl

• Restricted
« Reply #3 on: 4 Oct 2016, 05:35 am »
$3500 shipped to 19607 [PA] ... ? is that your final offer ? YES :thumb: ...."after further review" ...checked Audiogon and saw your in maryland, so forget shipping i can pickup [southern PA] ----- curious as to why your thumbing this beast after ONLY 4 months??? NOT as good as previous 4B versions??? ...i see another amp in its place on your rack [no ID?] ...must prefer its sound instead ??? questions
« Last Edit: 4 Oct 2016, 07:02 am by vkohl »

Flac2Dac

« Reply #4 on: 5 Oct 2016, 02:41 pm »
$3500 shipped to 19607 [PA] ... ? is that your final offer ? YES :thumb: ...."after further review" ...checked Audiogon and saw your in maryland, so forget shipping i can pickup [southern PA] ----- curious as to why your thumbing this beast after ONLY 4 months??? NOT as good as previous 4B versions??? ...i see another amp in its place on your rack [no ID?] ...must prefer its sound instead ??? questions

Again; sorry for the delayed response. Let me shed some light on your inquiry.  :thumb:

I had to double-check...because I was pretty sure, I stated why I was selling; and what I thought of the amp:

"Only selling...because I'm going to finally give, high-efficiency speakers and a small-watt amp its day in court"

"Worked beautifully in my system"

Also...if you checked my feedback at Audiogon, which you say you now have seen the unit listed there as well; you'll see...I have a rating of 387 (100% of course). That equates to 131 transactions...and that's just on Audiogon. I'm not a dealer; translation = I like to try, my fair share of gear lol ;)

Things are starting to slow down though; and with all that gear...I've never tried, the very high-efficency (> 95db)/low-watt tube amp route. I've always been curious, so I think I'm going to give a go; that's all.

As for the Bryston; it's the 1st one I've owned. I can tell you...a friend of mine, who was also a big box-swapper; always told me, the 4-series...and he owned SST and SST2...was as good as any SS amp he'd owned, and he's owned plenty that have cost more. With the Cube, I finally gave it a go; and it's a fine piece of kit!  8)

I have nothing to compare it against; but he says, he finds it to be an improvement, over even the SST2. So I hope that clears things up for you, and any other potential buyers.

If you'd like to further discuss any offers; I prefer to do that in PM. Thanks!

BTW - the "other" amp, residing on my rack in the picture; is an ARC VT-50.

Very nice, 50wpc tube power; but apples to oranges, with the Bryston. It's my "back-up"; stands in, when I'm between units...mostly because I have so much $$$ invested, in having it practically re-built and re-tubed, by ARC (though, eventually...it'll probably end up on the trading block as well...as I look to simplify).
« Last Edit: 6 Oct 2016, 03:49 am by Flac2Dac »