*SOLD* Klipschorns, 60th Anniversary, Piano Black w/ Lacewood & enclosed backs!

emmvette

I'm located in Des Moines and have the original boxes and shipping crate so I can ship.

$6,500 firm for the pair.  $13k new.  These have about 1.5 years of mostly weekend only use.  I used them with 4 watt Transcendent SE OTL amps which I will also be selling.  Selling due to a move and no room for them, which makes me really, really sad!  These are much nicer than a new pair of Khorns.

The speakers are in excellent condition in every way!  The piano black finish is more stunning in person; I'm not great at making them look good with my camera / phone.

60th Anniversary Edition Klipschorns unique features:

Low frequency response was enhanced with the addition of rear low frequency horn panels. This eliminated the need for a tight fit into the corner and permitted toe-in and toe- out flexibility for the first time. Additional upgrades were made to the binding posts, internal wiring, and network component specifications. Aesthetic enhancements included a Lacewood veneer finish on the LF cabinet and a high gloss Black finish on the HF cabinet. The traditional wood kick plate was replaced with a machined and anodized Aluminum version containing a Silver finish PWK logo containing a real diamond. The rear of the HF cabinet was totally enclosed with finished panels featuring display windows for a commemorative numbered plaque and the HF network. 200 pairs were produced, probably about 10 of them exist in the USA.

I don't know why the pictures insist on being sideways.  Please tilt your head to view as needed  :icon_lol:

« Last Edit: 23 Feb 2018, 11:54 pm by emmvette »

bavmike

Wow that's a great deal for those speakers! Those are a better version of the speakers that made me who I am today. Legendary, and will only increase in value with time.

srb

I don't know why the pictures insist on being sideways.  Please tilt your head to view as needed  :icon_lol:
Just go into your Gallery and rotate them as needed.

1.  Gallery > Manage my albums
2.  Click on the Album
3.  Click on the Image
4.  Use the Rotate Left & Rotate Right buttons at bottom right

For most users, after they rotate them in the Gallery then check the post, they still appear un-rotated.  This is due to both local browser and server caching and refreshing the browser several times should then show the results of your rotation.

mca

A beautiful pair of speakers and I'm guessing an excellent investment as well!

emmvette

Just go into your Gallery and rotate them as needed.

Thank you, SRB!

Hear Clifford Brown

Man those are beautiful!  I've often wished I had room for Khorns.

DEP14

Man those are gorgeous.  Had they fit my room... I would have bought them!