How did you first find out about ACI

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #20 on: 8 Sep 2004, 11:12 am »
Quote from: bob_m
ACI,  I guess is must have been in the late 80's on the mother of all audio forums.  The Cserve Audio forum.  There was a guy named Mike running around answering everyone’s questions about speakers.  :) I bet Mike still remembers those days.

Bob

Bob:

Man does that bring back the memories! Thanks, I'll be thinking back on that all day :)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #21 on: 8 Sep 2004, 11:14 am »
Quote from: bob_m
ACI,  I guess is must have been in the late 80's on the mother of all audio forums.  The Cserve Audio forum.  There was a guy named Mike running around answering everyone’s questions about speakers.  :) I bet Mike still remembers those days.

Bob

Bob:

Man does that bring back the memories! Thanks, I'll be thinking back on that all day :)

circularduck

« Reply #22 on: 8 Sep 2004, 11:55 am »
Quote from: jacknife
I just ran across ACI here at the circle, never heard of them before, haven't been here in awhile.  My interest is sparked with all the praise, especially since they are in my back yard.  I'm about 2 hours from LaCrosse, WI.  I've been thinking about selling my Paradigm studio 40's and might consider ACI.  Does ACI have a demo room in LaCrosse where I could check them out?

ACI does have a show room, there's a little blurb about it here:

http://www.audioc.com/aboutaci/about/one.htm

I'm sure Mike could answer more specifically.

EMT

« Reply #23 on: 8 Sep 2004, 02:00 pm »
I too first heard about Mike D. and ACI in the CE Audio forum on CompuServe. Maybe in the early 90s.

Ellen

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #24 on: 9 Sep 2004, 08:14 pm »
Quote from: jacknife
I just ran across ACI here at the circle, never heard of them before, haven't been here in awhile.  My interest is sparked with all the praise, especially since they are in my back yard.  I'm about 2 hours from LaCrosse, WI.  I've been thinking about selling my Paradigm studio 40's and might consider ACI.  Does ACI have a demo room in LaCrosse where I could check them out?

Just email me at your convenience and we can set a time. I do most of the appointments myself late afternoons and weekends. Thanks!